Raising my exhaust port 1 or 2mm?

Ok so im probably over confident in my technical abilities but oh well, i've ported car heads and turbochargers back when i was racing cars too and i got insane results so i figure i can port the cylinder on my bike. Im sure everyone on here will say dont do it, etc etc, but im going to anyways, im just curious if raising my exhaust port 2mm is overboard? i know i will feel the change at 1mm but is 2mm too much? i've always been one to push the limits (yes it's smacked me in the face but i see it as a learning experience, like i learned not to do that again) So 2mm too much? Thanks guys.

Do you understand port timing? If not then you need to before making any modifications to your ports.

take the two mm´s of the piston instead. if you dont like the change, its a lot cheaper to replace the piston.

take the two mm´s of the piston instead. if you dont like the change, its a lot cheaper to replace the piston.

Agreed, but then i'll loose compression... so it wouldn't necessarily be a benefit

Agreed, but then i'll loose compression... so it wouldn't necessarily be a benefit

You lose compression when you raise the exhaust port.

If you are going to modify the piston then you don't want to take it off of the whole dome, as that will change your intake timing as well, you only want to take material off on the edge near the exhaust port, then blend a little.