whats next for stewart?

isnt stewies yamaha contract up now? is there any insight on what hes doin next? i feel like hes gonna stay on yami for the $$ but i wanna see him on something else! and im hoping he races the outdoors, i heard he was doing the first 4.

with the way he was posting up for his sponsors and the way he was acting i felt like he was losing them or gonna announce retirement but i could be way wrong ?

let the discussions begin

i wanna see him and malcolm start their own team on kawis or suzuki

No. Malcolm is building his own race career his own way and probably likes being separate to some extent. But I agree, mix him with one of the new guys coimg up on his own team and it may help him focus...works for Reed (Having his own deal). I just would like to see him on a different bike. Maybe if Dungey follows Roger....a private team on Suzuki.

i couldn't see him leaving Sam Manuel yamaha, since he owns a part of it? & also I believe he's only doing the first 4 outdoors because he wants to become a full-time supercross rider?

he planned to do the 4 nat's so he could get a spot on the USA MXON team . more ....... look at me on the TV show IMO

• Like 1

he planned to do the 4 nat's so he could get a spot on the USA MXON team . more ....... look at me on the TV show IMO

If he makes the MXON team by only running the first 4 nats, that will be a load of crap.

I think he will race the first 4 and if he is winning the points will stay for the rest! Kinda like last years race but on a bigger scale, "i will only play ball if I can win".