What was cunningham doing?

It was hard to watch, I was screamin at Sealy, then Cunningham!! But I certainly don't fault either of them. I actually hold Sealy responsible for Tomac not winning. Tomac gets past Sealy clean, he pulls away and wins and Cunningham isn't in a position to park him. I don't blame Sealy, either, he's a winner and there to race. But he still changed the race and season for Tomac!! Poor kid, I think he took it pretty hard. He could TASTE the #1 Good on Tickle for not giving up.

Sure it's racing but those kids are all buddies with Tickle and they could have let the race play out with him and Tomac.

At the end of the day Tomac is the one with the real future and the rest of them can look forward to being back marker riders once they get to the big bike class.

Fortunately for Tomac his future looks pretty damn bright. My issue is they obviously slowed their pace and held up tomac and then the homo hugout on the jump told the story. If I was only a fly on the wall at the honda meeting. I know they dont ride for the same "team" but in essense they do. They both represent Honda and Seeley cost honda a title.

At the end of the day Tomac is the one with the real future and the rest of them can look forward to being back marker riders once they get to the big bike class.

That's why Seely pulled an 8th and an 11th this year in the 450 class with a week of testing, and Cunningham got a 4th last year in Vegas on a 450. ?

Might wanna look up your facts there pal before you go making comments.

I suppose with an outcome like that the conspiracy theories will abound, but let's face it - it was a points paying race, and Cunningham, Seely and everyone else would still be going for purse money, bonuses etc. The fact that it's the last race of the season doesn't make it any different.

If Tomac was good enough he should have gotten past, got a better start or done whatever takes to get the points.

That's why Seely pulled an 8th and an 11th this year in the 450 class with a week of testing, and Cunningham got a 4th last year in Vegas on a 450. ?

Might wanna look up your facts there pal before you go making comments.

I'd expect any kid in the Lites class to get on a big bike and finish "OK" on a chance ride.

Tomac will be a top rider, the rest of them will replace the Shorts and Tedescos of the world.

I suppose with an outcome like that the conspiracy theories will abound, but let's face it - it was a points paying race, and Cunningham, Seely and everyone else would still be going for purse money, bonuses etc. The fact that it's the last race of the season doesn't make it any different.

You statement was good until....

If Tomac was good enough he should have gotten past, got a better start or done whatever takes to get the points.

I was pretty pissed about them holding him up. And if you dont think Tomac will have a great career then you are not a student of the sport. He improves every ride. Calm headed and smooth, picks very good lines out doors much like RD5. Cunningham is a great rider as well but he is more often in the back then in the front. This is Tomac's first SX season, he will be fine. If anything it should make him want it more.

I was pretty pissed about them holding him up. And if you dont think Tomac will have a great career then you are not a student of the sport. He improves every ride. Calm headed and smooth, picks very good lines out doors much like RD5. Cunningham is a great rider as well but he is more often in the back then in the front. This is Tomac's first SX season, he will be fine. If anything it should make him want it more.

I'm sure Tomac will have a great career, never said differently. I meant if he was good enough in that particular race, knowing what he needed to do.

That said, two points is a small margin to be doing into the decider. Unless you are way out front, many things can happen that can cost you two points or more.

Cunningham was "racing"... He wasnt a lapper and was battleing. He knows the game. He just better realize that no special grace will be given to him if he is ever in Tomac's shoes.

he know's the game , and now Mitch owes him one ?