AP mod on and jetting 07 question

Ok SO I bought an 07 awhile back in terrable shape so i striped it ALL THE WAY DOWN cleaned and replaced everything SO 700 $LATER in cosmetic and maitnance parts, I am in the last steps putting it back together , I read all the ap mod threads i could find , bought a 90 leak jet , and finally took the carb apart yesterday , what I found for jetting was a 180 main, a pilot jet 42 and another jet 72 and leak jet 50 ,and the air screw at 2 turns ,i did not ride the bike to any extent before i toar it down , but it did pop alot when wicking the throttle on decel So my question is the bike only has a carbon white bros full pipe which has a short pipe and a long muffler with a large bigger then silver dollar size exit, and a uni air filter with the screen still in it, does this jetting sound good? and how do the two other jets 42/72 work together? and finally the diaphram was a short one already ,and i found there wasen't a reason to oring or wire the drum together because it followed the stroke from closed to open staying in contact the whole way,

Any guidence you can give will be much appreicated

Ok SO I bought an 07 awhile back in terrable shape so i striped it ALL THE WAY DOWN cleaned and replaced everything SO 700 $LATER, I am in the last steps putting it back together , I read all the ap mod threads i could find , bought a 90 leak jet , and finally took the carb apart yesterday , what I found for jetting was a 180 main, a pilot jet 42 and another jet 72 and leak jet 50 ,and the air screw at 2 turns ,i did not ride the bike to any extent before i toar it down , but it did pop alot when wicking the throttle on decel So my question is the bike only has a carbon white bros full pipe which has a short pipe and a long muffler with a large bigger then silver dollar size exit, and a uni air filter with the screen still in it, does this jetting sound good? and how do the two other jets 42/72 work together? and finally the diaphram was a short one already ,and i found there wasen't a reason to oring or wire the drum together because it followed the stroke from closed to open staying in contact the whole way,

Any guidence you can give will be much appreicated

The jetting as you found it sounds fine, accept the main. 180 is way too big unless you have a cam and head work, or you ride below sea level.

There is no 'air' screw, only a fuel screw. You adjust it after the motor is hot, and you adjust for max idle. You keep going back and forth between the idle screw (lowering) and fuel screw (raising idle) until you get the lowest idle possible. It will take 10 minutes. Once you get that position of the fuel screw, make note of it by accurately counting the turns in. This will be your baseline from now on. You adjust in or out from there depending on temp and humidity. If you can't get the fuel screw to be within 1 and 2 turns out, your pilot jet is too big/small.

thank you , I know how to adjust it , just wondering about the starting point , 2nd i meant to post this in the 450r section ,but i guess its all the same unless the x uses diff jetting

why is there a 42 regular looking pilot and a 72 jet in there and how do they work together? and am i right in not having to wire the ap mechinism together?

thanks