Sign in to follow this  

Fastest most powerful 2 stroke in the world....maybe ever?

"I did not touch the suspension, the engine provides so much power you can use throttle control to make the suspension act the way you want it to in chop and small stuff. It never bottoms out on big landings"

Wow....I'm impressed..lol

What couldn't you resist? Being the 4th person to post it, or the second to post it in the Honda 2t forum? :thumbsup:

I haven't seen it posted in this forum. I looked on the craigslist add and saw today's date on it so I thought it was brand new. Sorry for the dupe post.

No biggie, I'm just busting your chops a bit! :thumbsup:

But that ad is clearly a joke to see how many people take it seriously. It has been posted on craigslist a few different times with the same write up but with different pictures of different bikes. The ad itself isn't that funny, the insanity that ensues after, is quite entertaining though.....:confused::lol:

No biggie, I'm just busting your chops a bit! :thumbsup:

But that ad is clearly a joke to see how many people take it seriously. It has been posted on craigslist a few different times with the same write up but with different pictures of different bikes. The ad itself isn't that funny, the insanity that ensues after, is quite entertaining though.....:worthy::lol:

yeah, I figured it was either done as a joke or by someone who was incredibly stupid. :confused: