Sign in to follow this  

Louisiana Riding Camp Livingston this weekend, May 14th 2011, looking to pick up a few extras

hey, anyone from the the North Louisiana area heading to Camp Livingston this weekend, me and a buddy of mine are headed down saturday, and would love to pick up a couple extra people to just have some fun, if you like to hit us up, you can email or reply back, well probably be at the little creek trailhead around noon, im a pretty big guy that rides an 89 xr250r, so im not hard to spot come one, come all, the more the merrier. Oh yeah if you see me my name is Jake.

This site does not get too many updates for the LA. area. So, I don't look over here that often... Sorry! :banana:

Anyway Jake, now that I'm here... I'll be heading up to Camp Livingston this Saturday (7-9-11). Any other TTer's want to meet up for some trail rides? :thumbsup:

I'll be in my Suburban with our pair of XR400's... and maybe the Brute Force also.

th_AirtimeHID001.jpg"]th_AirtimeHID001.jpg[/url]

Look us up! :ride::ride::ride:

Perc (Mark) :D

I'll be either there or Camp Claiborne this weekend, I haven't decided yet. Going to Hickman or Little Creek trail head?

Kendall

WR450 and a dark gray Tacoma.