Do I have to turn in my man card?

When I saw K-Dub reeling in Stewart, I think I teared up a bit. Then when they crashed I yelled something that sounded like "DUCK", in front of my three year old nephew, made him cry and I got put on a timeout. Stewarts crashes have far reaching effects. It was Kevs night.?

no , you don't ........ I was yelling and I know for a fact so were a LOT of other guy's , and some were probably :confused:

My wife had a few choice words for Mr.Stewart when that happened and she looked over at me and I said "would you expect anything different?". It really sucked for KW because that's the best I've seen him ride in a long time. It was just not meant to be I guess..?

How good was it to see Kdub doing the same jumps as "Officer Bubbles" I think sent a clear message out to him I was so chuffed to see him do that and yes a few choice words flew when he bailed over "sir crash alot himself"

My wife and I saw it coming when KW was doing the same jumps as Booba then he started to bobble before they came into the whoops section. Too bad Booba Bobbled into KW's line.

When I saw K-Dub reeling in Stewart, I think I teared up a bit. Then when they crashed I yelled something that sounded like "DUCK", in front of my three year old nephew, made him cry and I got put on a timeout. Stewarts crashes have far reaching effects. It was Kevs night.?

Ya, to be on the safe side you might wanna turn in that card...

:confused:

How good was it to see Kdub doing the same jumps as "Officer Bubbles"

Especially when Sheheen just got through telling us that's what make Stewart so great, "That's what separates him from everyone else!":worthy: Well Ralphie boy, evidently not everyone. RC feeds him also.

Especially when Sheheen just got through telling us that's what make Stewart so great, "That's what separates him from everyone else!":worthy: Well Ralphie boy, evidently not everyone. RC feeds him also.

why doesn't Ralph tell us what separates Bubba from his bike so much ?

• Like 4

why doesn't Ralph tell us what separates Bubba from his bike so much ?

That would be gravity.

If you dont love kevin windham you are a terrorist!!!

+1. KW is a class act and a great rider. I was yelling before bubba went down, as soon as his front dropped over the one whoop. My kids were wondering why I was yelling, then James went over the bars... I might have let a "DUCK" loose, too, when KW went down over the #7 bike. He was absolutely cursed this season.

Mark

My 4 year old daughter asked why the black guy always falls down, I told her it was because he didnt eat all his dinner and brush his teeth before going to sleep.

(p.s. shes not a racist, and also asked why no girls are allowed to race)

• Like 1

I didn't say DUCK, but I did yell HOLY CRAP loud enough to bring all 3 children and the bride into the living room to see what was going on. Then my 9yr old starting laughing and asked why I that was so important, and who did I not like the guy on the blue bike?

Ya, to be on the safe side you might wanna turn in that card...

:confused:

especially considering I misplaced mine and could use a replacement. ?

I know, I loved that! Ralphie boy got real quiet when James crashed though...

I bet the phrase "James crashed" is the most used one of this season :worthy:

When I heard the report that the medical crew had to hold Windham back from Stewart I thought to myself I wish they would have let them go. Maybe Windham would have beat some sense into JS7, we all know that he has failed at knocking it into himself.