Vegas Finale 2011 - KDUB's HUGE Transfer Jump

Vegas was awesome!!! The word in the pits was K-DUB was going to go HUGE on his usual opening ceremony transfer jump, so I had my Canon 7D ready to record...

this

was

:confused:

and Ps., Windham is still the ?

available in 720P

Doug

Edited by Mighty_Whitey
  • Like 1

The wife was sleeping at working the next morning (east coast) so I had no sound on the TV. I didn't know what was going on, next thing you know windham is freaking launching an insane transfer of the back of a berm. I nearly shat on the couch! Cool view

Does he get a chance to try those in practice or is he just pacing them off and using his feel to nail it in front of everyone. Amazing when he lands them but what if he misses? I was amazed at Indy when he did his transfer in relative darkness, scared the crap out of me.?

Vegas was awesome!!! The word in the pits was K-DUB was going to go HUGE on his usual opening ceremony transfer jump, so I had my Canon 7D ready to record...

this

was

:confused:

and Ps., Windham is still the ?

available in 720P

Doug

You must have been sitting right behind/next to me! The view in your camera looked just like my view of the track all night.

Does he get a chance to try those in practice or is he just pacing them off and using his feel to nail it in front of everyone. Amazing when he lands them but what if he misses? I was amazed at Indy when he did his transfer in relative darkness, scared the crap out of me.:worthy:

He actually practiced it 4 or 5 times during the last practice. We left the pit party a bit early and went to go watch some practice from our seats and happened to catch Windham doing his practice runs. It kind of sucked since I knew exactly where he was jumping, but it was even more awesome in the opening ceremonies since everyone went wild when he did it.

to the guy on speed in the red shirt giving the xfer the thumbs down. What the heck? We get it he's not your pick for the win or whatever but give credit where its due. That jump was incredible. I doubt he had time in mid air to throw you a beer and hotdog or whatever you expected. ?

Looks so effortless....We were there and watched his practice jumps and the way he set that up and figured it all out in his head and just did it was amazing...

Maybe I will get flamed for saying it but I think you can make a case that Windham qualifies as the GOAT....The championships have eluded him but he has been so good for so long as well as being a class act and fan favorite....just a thought...

I was sitting in a section with a bunch of Australians...interestingly enough, the group of 30 or so never met previous to Vegas but had all used a very popular ticket agent in AUS who clearly bought an entire section. They were good people who knew how to party! :-)