Fixed My Tail Light

When I bought my bike a month ago the tail lights didn't worked. I came across this article on how to fix it for $5.00. Took me about an hour and now i have bright tail lights.:thumbsup:

Edited by Curtville

You go boy!

Maybe share the article with the rest of us!

I used the same article to repair mine as well. It was actually a fun little challenge. I added a shot of silicone to where the wires come out of the metal bracket. As good as new (actually better). :thumbsup:Thanks TT.

i have a break light switch on my X and after stripping the bike down to jet and mod it the break light doesnt work any more...tail light still lights up but it doesnt break any more,i fact its really bright like its in break mode all the time,im wondering if that tail light thread will fix that?any body have any thoughts on this issue???

You go boy!

Maybe share the article with the rest of us!

I made it a Hyper link. Just click on the word Article.

i have a break light switch on my X and after stripping the bike down to jet and mod it the break light doesnt work any more...tail light still lights up but it doesnt break any more,i fact its really bright like its in break mode all the time,im wondering if that tail light thread will fix that?any body have any thoughts on this issue???

Sounds like the ground wire from the switch is chaffing against the metal frame on the bike somewhere and is grounding all the time.