Sign in to follow this  

Illinois Mickeyo rental / walnut 2011

Just wanted to let you guys know,new year new rental dates for my private walnut rentals june 25 sat. Oct 29th and 30 th. I have two others not confirmed yet ill let you know. As always keep me posted as to who and how many. Pass the word to you know who . Thanks mickeyo!!!!!!

We are getting a season's worth of rain this spring! this weather sucks!

I'm gonna forget how to ride. If the weather holds, i'll be there. Maybe a couple others also.

THANKS!!

We did have a rental on may 27th but the track double booked us thier is a motocross school on friday may 27th so we are forced to reschedule the rental so who ever I told im sorry I,ll keep ya informed to the reschedule date.my next rental is june 25th. anything pops up before I,ll let you all know. thanks mickeyo!!!!!!!!

Count me and a few buddies in again. The last one we were at was about to be a perfect day.We got out and started riding for 10 minutes or so on a great prepped track and then it started pouring and pouring hard..That was the end of the perfect day....

is it possible to Camp on Site Friday night? I am driving from 4 hours away.

you can call the track and find out I dont think it will be a problem just let bob know you are here for mickeys rental.

My son and i will be there. Finally supposed to be nice and i get to wear my new Alpinestars Neck brace. This is first ride there after cervical disc fusion surgery. :ride:

Maybe one or two others may come to.

Is this an open invite for thumpertalk members or is it something private? I live about an hour south of the track