yoshimura rs-4 on 2011 crf450 !!!!! Help

Hi i want to buy a yoshi stainless full system with the 96db insert.. If anyone has one how does it perform compared to stock and where did u notice the gain????? And what did u do for maping...thanks and is it a nice deep sound like the o9 shorty exhaust..

I installed mine the other day with 94db insert. I don't think there is a 96db insert.

Sounds awesome, fit awesome, looks awesome. The included spring pulled is a nice detail. Install took 30 min from start to finish easy as pie.

Power wise it feels a bit better but I can't ride the bike to its full potential to say 100%.

Tuning I made no adjustments just set idle to 2000rpm as instructions say. Bike runs great.

i noticed rhat the pipe let you ride it in the rpms alot better, i found with the stock pipe all its power was in the low rpms and this pipe let me ride it more like i did with my old 250

I did mine with a remap at the same time, so I can't tell you what was the pipe and what was the remap, but it made a hell of a difference. It let the top pull farther and gave it serious grunt in the mid. It isn't as electric as it was before but I love it.

I did mine with a remap at the same time, so I can't tell you what was the pipe and what was the remap, but it made a hell of a difference. It let the top pull farther and gave it serious grunt in the mid. It isn't as electric as it was before but I love it.

Who did your re-map?

thx for the info! Now I will for sure order that pipe next week. I put a 49 tooth on the rear, any one else? BTW we were at PALA today, very cool handful of pros tearing it, I'm guess getting ready for Hangtown. Tomac and Hahn and alot of 3 number guys.