Top Jug Bolts stuck

I have heard good things about Liquid Wrench and PB Blaster. Which is better? I am worried I will stripped the bolts when trying to remove the main jug. They have never been taken off before... (1998 CR125)

How long do I let them sit with each product?

Use a little heat too... butane torches work well. Cheap and available at almost any hardware store.

If you can get to the bottom of the bolts (assuming they'ren ot blind threads), spray some penetrant in there.

WD40 and heat has done the trick the last few times I've had stuck bolts.

Start with a 6 point wrench or socket. That makes it about impossible to strip the bolt.

Use the closed end of the wrench to break them loose, also I prefer Craftsman wrenches for they seem to have a tighter fit than cheaper wrenches.

I am a craftsman tool guy, however i do not own anymore wrenches, My dad decided he would take them in a divorce.

The only sockets I have unfortunately are 12 pt, not 6. I suppose I will invest in a couple more tools as well as PB Blaster or liquid wrench, whichever I find first.

Use a little heat too... butane torches work well. Cheap and available at almost any hardware store.

Ding-ding-ding!! Heat is your friend in these matters.:thumbsup:

I used a propane torch for the crank case on a CR85. I suppose I can try a combination, these bolts are beyond stuck however, I am worried about having to cut them of if I strip them.

If you can find it use Kroil. It comes in a can not aerosol. Stuff is great!

Fixed. PB Blaster ftw?