Thanks for all the help

Hi everyone. Sorry for the long post but it's time. I can't hold it in any longer.

First I just want to say thanks to everyone for the great information you provide. Although you might consider me a newbie by my post count, I've actually been on here many days a week for a couple years now and have found about every question answered just by lurking and searching. You've all been great and I've learned tons about working on all the trail bikes for my family (kdx 200, kx 100, ttr 125, klx 110). Jeekinz, Sappers, Sean, KDX Rider, OL Hillbilly and the other 'regulars' have been especially helpful with your numerous posts and stickies. Between the info here in TT and how-to videos I've found on youtube, rocky mountain mc, transworld, etc. I've overcome my fears and learned that working on bikes really isn't that hard afterall.

Between the service manual, internet videos, and all of the lessons I've learned from the guys and gals on TT, I just can't imagine why I'd spend (waste?) my money taking the bikes in to the dealer for so many tasks that really are pretty simple to do. I'm just a regular guy with a regular job and don't think I could keep the whole family riding bikes if I had to pay someone else to take care of them for me.

For those who are concerned or nervous about working on your own bike please don't be. Read the stickies, search your topics, watch all the how-to videos available out on the web, then come back here and read some more and I can almost guarantee you'll find it easy and you will laugh all the way to the bank with satisfaction of knowing you did it yourself.....and did it CORRECTLY.

Thanks again everyone. Winter is almost over. Get your bikes ready to go and have a great riding season.

:thumbsup:

You're Welcome.

Stickies & FAQ are the most important areas to search.

WOW! Great post! I used to be a horrible mechanic, but kept searching, reading and trying and now I just "suck". :thumbsup:

There is a lot of information out there if someone takes the time to read it. Congratulations on taking the challenge to learn some stuff and keep the whole family riding. Great job!