Sign in to follow this  

hey!! over here!!

150sx throw every thing anout this bike at me...ups downs..whats good, great,bad and aweful.. suspention, motor, weight anything ang everything

thanks for all the help:thumbsup:

yeah you can go get a life...why would you reply something like that?? your a lot of help just wanted an opinion from somebody who has owned the bike and what they thought of it...awesome...

I think Max was just saying what many think of posts such as these...there are many sources for the type info you are seeking...and to ask for a full review of a specific bike in this venue is kinda unrealistic due to the amount of effort a decent one would require. I'd recommend doing some research on your own, and if you have any specific questions, come back here to see if anyone can help you...my bet is they can. :thumbsup:

I think Max was just saying what many think of posts such as these...there are many sources for the type info you are seeking...and to ask for a full review of a specific bike in this venue is kinda unrealistic due to the amount of effort a decent one would require. I'd recommend doing some research on your own, and if you have any specific questions, come back here to see if anyone can help you...my bet is they can. :thumbsup:

Agree with OKVet - welcome to the forum!!!

TT is full of great people who are very helpful - BUT, you need to do SOME legwork so people know your making some effort before they take time to compose a response.

There is undoubtedly some great info on the 150 here - you'll just need to do some digging.

And, it may be helpful to proof read your posts before submitting so people are able to properly understand your questions.

kind of ironic he is asking someone to get a life as I think that is pretty much what we are doing since we really don't want to sit down and write a book about this model when it has been beat to death in this forum. The information is here if you care to look.

To the OP,

Don't deflect your lack of motivation to look for the information on us, then talk smack when we won't give it to you. :confused:

No disrespect, but you come off as a spoiled kid.