1st Lap of 1st H/S of the year

1st lap of "Riviere's Revenge", Yes Im not agressive, Yes there was ice in some parts of the course, Yes the water was friggin cold, Yes I have clowns for friends, Yes I suck at enduroX style obsticles, Yes I should have wired the throttle cable, Yes the guy at 4:30 is a legend and still races at 68 yrs old:worthy: Yes they pulled together a remarkable course considering it was all under a ton of winter snow until two weeks ago, and the ground has been frozen since Nov... Yes I had moments of confusion of where the course actually went, Yes I enjoyed every second.... almost.

Great video! I thought you rode pretty darn well. I would have crashed a few more times (at least). Some of those turns were pretty deceptive.

Great riding mate,dont be to hard on yourself

That looks like an easy course.It mostly a field track.Most of the ones i raced your threading through tight trees and axle deep mud.

That looks like an easy course.It mostly a field track.Most of the ones i raced your threading through tight trees and axle deep mud.

Good onya bud!:thumbsup: perhaps I failed to mention it's been below zero for the past 6 months and the snow in your tight trees is only 3 or 4 feet deep still... We were lucky to race at all, the organizer spent many hrs on his equipment removing snow and got lucky with some + temps the last week or so... A credit to our sport, one of the "unsung heros":thumbsup:

cool vid, thanks for sharing. And yes, those tires looked like they sucked!

Cheers

Where was your go-pro mounted? Chest mount? Looks to low to be helmet mounted. Thanks

KTM450GUY failed to mention that he also walked barefoot through snow up hill (both ways) for 10 miles to get to school when he was growing up....

Good for you LOL

Nice video thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Where was your go-pro mounted? Chest mount? Looks to low to be helmet mounted. Thanks

KTM450GUY failed to mention that he also walked barefoot through snow up hill (both ways) for 10 miles to get to school when he was growing up....

I have it on the mouth guard. Seems to work best for me. @ flames3891 ya I successfully did the tires pre race on the ride up to the starting line and thought "that was easy"..... And was more concerned about the rocks... Turns out I "cleaned" the rocks and never did make the tires during the race. I'm abit anti "man made" obstacles in a H/S or X/C type guy, but organizers have a tough time keeping it interesting for pro's and yet semi doable by us weekend warriors. My rule of thumb is "if I can do it it should be in, if I can't it should be out" :thumbsup:

I didnt say i was a bad ass,it must be different parts of the country with different terrian.All we have here at a race is bowling ball size rocks and threading through the trees.

Edited by ktm450guy

Great Job !! Dont listen to the " Yah....Well...Where i live.."

My rule of thumb is "if I can do it it should be in, if I can't it should be out" :confused:

Nice! :thumbsup: Gonna have my first man made obstacles in a Harescramble on Memorial Day, I'm excited and a little nervous. Though being part of the course I'll give her my best. Just like a steep hill that was in the last race, if not part of the course I would've looked for a way around. But just went for it and made it! :worthy:

Good job, thanks for sharing, Great video

Great Job !! Dont listen to the " Yah....Well...Where i live.."

Where did i say it was a bad video?I just said it was an easy course and than everybody jumped on me.

Mabye i need to post "whos got the best looking ???"than everybody will be happy.

This is a rad video!! and that great to hear that those people are making it possible to race!!

O well here in southern california we dont deal with snow and the races I do have 40 riders at a gate and we do 80 foot kickers and supermans over every jump and I put Todd Potter to shame on the whips I can do....just saying... out here that how WE do it:bonk::thumbsup::lol::confused::lol: hahahahah

I might as well hop on the ban wagon hahaha

1st lap of "Riviere's Revenge", Yes Im not agressive, Yes there was ice in some parts of the course, Yes the water was friggin cold, Yes I have clowns for friends, Yes I suck at enduroX style obsticles, Yes I should have wired the throttle cable, Yes the guy at 4:30 is a legend and still races at 68 yrs old:worthy: Yes they pulled together a remarkable course considering it was all under a ton of winter snow until two weeks ago, and the ground has been frozen since Nov... Yes I had moments of confusion of where the course actually went, Yes I enjoyed every second.... almost.

Yes you did pretty well, yes your video was fun to watch, yes you are a bit faster than you let on.

Where did i say it was a bad video?I just said it was an easy course and than everybody jumped on me.

Mabye i need to post "whos got the best looking ???"than everybody will be happy.

You should have just complimented his video and left it at that. No need to talk about yourself, "one up," or downplay what was ultimately a cool video.

The thread isn't about YOU.

You should have just complimented his video and left it at that. No need to talk about yourself, "one up," or downplay what was ultimately a cool video.

The thread isn't about YOU.

Sorry;This is a very good video.That is all i have to say.

Great job, I thought your riding was good, You should be pleased with your performance. First race, freezing cold weather, course not marked all that well. All things considered your did an amazing job.. Your bike sounds like it was running perfect.

is your gopro on top of your helmet? I thought the camera angle was perfect.