Sign in to follow this  

Getting Stung while riding in West Virginia!

Yep had that happen to me last year, got stung 4 times on the waist by a wasp.

At first i thought I'd been hit by a thorn branch unit i got stung over again.

Not much fun, didn't get it on film, but did manage to keep my clothes on.:thumbsup:

Happened to me a few years ago. Had a be fly down my boot. To this day I've never taken my boot off so quick

I had never even thought of this happening until a couple weeks ago when I got stung. Sucks to be him.

I remember as a kid having a bee go right into my helmet. Could hear it buzzing like crazy. I never stopped and took off my helmet so fast in my life! I didnt' get stung though. That bee/wasp/hornet in the video looked big and nasty.

Man I would have crashed my bike and the gopro would have caught me screaming and dancing around like 4 year old girl.

I believe you are correct, sir.

Agreed. The biggest, baddest sting around these parts. Feels like you've been hit by a .22 short.

Agreed. The biggest, baddest sting around these parts. Feels like you've been hit by a .22 short.

Hahaha yeah your right about the .22 short, I guess a sand hornet would be like a .22 long rifle.

hahahahahahahahahaha thats happend to me before but i just squashed it in my shirt and keep going i didnt start tearing off all my gear

I had a bee hit me in the nose when I was wide open doing about 70mph in the desert. Felt like someone hit me in the face with a hammer!

Yeah. I did the same thing as this guy a long time ago. Got about three stings before I punched him/me to death. My buddy could not stop laughing about the way I braked dismounted punched and stripped all at once. We were on a long ride, and he was still laughing four hours later.

Yeah. I did the same thing as this guy a long time ago. Got about three stings before I punched him/me to death. My buddy could not stop laughing about the way I braked dismounted punched and stripped all at once. We were on a long ride, and he was still laughing four hours later.

What a pal. Hahaha