[[Template core/global/plugins/realFaviconGenerator does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Really, Hanny?!

Why didn’t Josh Hansen race the East/West shootout? The East and West main events also served as qualifying heat races, and when Hansen crashed in the West race, he finished tenth, one spot out of qualifying position. He then explained that he had no idea the main event served as a qualifier, and he didn’t even realize he was supposed to race an LCQ until that race had already begun!

http://racerxonline.com/2011/05/10/racer-x-notebook-las-veagas

Wow, he and his team dropped the ball! I find it hard to believe they didn't know to get him on the gate for the LCQ!

Lame excuse. Kinda like me telling my boss this morning that I didnt realize she wanted in on Mondays!

I would be imberresed to use that as an excuse......A big time team like PC didnt know the race agenda.............please.....:thumbsup:

My ass. He just didn't want to race the shootout. Alot of other riders seemed like they didn't care about it as well.

That's funny - I heard through the grapevine that after the west race his hand was wrecked from the whoops - must have been the pain killers. :worthy: That was before the LCQ ever started.:confused:

He's such a goob.:thumbsup:

Now I'm wondering if he's not saying crap to the media for the attention from the haters.

-Kerry

Hard to separate fact from fiction here but if they actually didn't know the qualifying format, or just failed to inform Hanny...that's inexcusable. Oh well...I can honestly say I didn't miss him.

I think I remember hearing something of a rider meeting and I actually think they may have them at every race. Supposedly all riders are supposed to attend and they most likely even go over the race format.

Maybe.

Yes, Hansen is a total tool.

MAX!!!

• Like 1

I guess that's what happens when you pit out of a different team's rig. tough fo your tema to keep you appraised of everyhting when you are at the H&H rig.

But the rest of the PC teams knew? Hummmmm.

Don't get me wrong here because IN NO WAY am I defending Hanny, but none of the other PC guys had to run the LCQ to get to the Shootout.

^That is true.....but I find it hard to believe that Mitch P didnt know....You would think he would have wanted all of his bikes in the shootout......I would say there is more to the story than is know.......

Don't get me wrong here because IN NO WAY am I defending Hanny, but none of the other PC guys had to run the LCQ to get to the Shootout.

Good point.