Keihin 41mm fcr problems advice needed!

Well I was very excited when I got home, not only did my new stator show up but my new pumper was here. Let's just say I was alittle pumped. I tore into my packages pulling out a fresh carb off of a ktm 525 outlaw some sort of atv. My head started to spin thinking of how much my tire will spin after install. Apon inspection I notice that there is only one hole for a cables the other one was still sealed, only one cable &%$#@!.. What the &%$#@! I thought everything was push/pull these days ktm builds these atv with pull only noooo. Have any of you folks seen this before it looks like 2 cables would work if I some how would drill out the other side. Do I downgrade to just a pull throttle, return to sender. Please if you have seen this or know away around this please tell me. My bike is 94 600 sm. I'll try to post pictures of the carb so you can see the pull only set up. There is an indention where the other cable should come out and all I could think about is getting the drill out and making it into push/pull then giving ktm the ol' finger. Also whats the easiest was to pull airbox mines quiet a tight fit. Thanks for your time folks. GROM

Well I was very excited when I got home, not only did my new stator show up but my new pumper was here. Let's just say I was alittle pumped. I tore into my packages pulling out a fresh carb off of a ktm 525 outlaw some sort of atv. My head started to spin thinking of how much my tire will spin after install. Apon inspection I notice that there is only one hole for a cables the other one was still sealed, only one cable &%$#@!.. What the &%$#@! I thought everything was push/pull these days ktm builds these atv with pull only noooo. Have any of you folks seen this before it looks like 2 cables would work if I some how would drill out the other side. Do I downgrade to just a pull throttle, return to sender. Please if you have seen this or know away around this please tell me. My bike is 94 600 sm. I'll try to post pictures of the carb so you can see the pull only set up. There is an indention where the other cable should come out and all I could think about is getting the drill out and making it into push/pull then giving ktm the ol' finger. Also whats the easiest was to pull airbox mines quiet a tight fit. Thanks for your time folks. GROM

i installed a Motion Pro vortex throttle on my xr650L with a mx fcr carb, which only has one pull cable and it works fine. in fact it snaps back way better than the stock throttle. as long as you got no cable binding issues, it should be fine.

Thanks going one cable now. How do I measure for cable length my stock is too long but the house seems right length

my stock cables worked fine. do you have different cables?