Sign in to follow this  

Dual exhuasts for 03' crf450r?

do they make an aftermarket exhaust system for a 2003 crf450r that has 2 silencers? id love to get one and if i do, do they make the bike alot louder? thanks a billion

Faxon

louder does not = better! :thumbsup:

With that being said, I saw a guy out here with an '04 for sale with dual FMFs. He said he had FMF custom build them for him. The pics don't show the quality of the welds, so who knows; he could be lying. It seems like everybody lies on there since every bike for sale has a "fresh top end!". lol

I saw that on a CRF and couldn't beleive it. I didn't get a good look at it and don't understand how it is done since there is only one pipe coming ou the head. I can see it on a XR650 since there are 2 pipes that go into one. But what do you do on the CRF? Have one pipe splitting into two? Why? Doesn't that add more weight?

MRD made a custom setup like that for a couple guys. The thing made beucoupe power too.

And Faxon, this is you're second thread about making your bike loud. I'm getting the idea that you're trolling and if I get more certain about I'll ban ya.

MRD made a custom setup like that for a couple guys. The thing made beucoupe power too.

And Faxon, this is you're second thread about making your bike loud. I'm getting the idea that you're trolling and if I get more certain about I'll ban ya.

:thumbsup:

.. on a constructive side, big money, and more chance to break/bend something vs. having one can.

I'm sure two equal weight mufflers must surely enhance the in air balance of the 450 on those 85 foot leaps into space........:thumbsup:

im not tryin to cause trouble, i just want more horsepower and i thought if adding a second pipe gave me more horses id get one. wat was my other thread about? i dont know how to look at my threads.

i found out how to look at my threads but i dont see another one bout making my bike louder:bonk:..did i miss it?

So your 450 needs more horsepower? Is it worn out? My last CRF450R did not need more horsepower it needed a braver owner.

im not tryin to cause trouble, i just want more horsepower and i thought if adding a second pipe gave me more horses id get one. wat was my other thread about? i dont know how to look at my threads.

Would probably be faster with 3, or 5...keep the numbers odd for more powah

The dual that MRD built made butt load of power, that was a fact. One of the best performing pipes there is, is the CHM SM-1 SuperMoto pipe. The guy that bought the Dual had one previously I think and a bunch of engine work. The CHM and engine work made 58ish hp at the tire and the MRD dual made something like 63 or something.

So your 450 needs more horsepower? Is it worn out? My last CRF450R did not need more horsepower it needed a braver owner.

no i just want more:banana: its an 03 so it might be worn out a little bit but i dont think a noticable amount. im now realizing that this thing isnt a woods bike...im gonna hurt myself on it. might be tradin for a 125 2smoke or 250 2smoke..not too sure yet

don't know why you guys are giving the guy a hard time for wanting to be different.. is it any of our concern if he wants more power? not really. what may be too much for some of you may not be enough for somebody else

it may be a waste of money, louder, annoying, or even the best mod out there to buy.. in the end it's his bike and his choice to do whatever he wants to it.

i know if there was a duel exhaust out there for 08's i'd spend the extra dollar to get one soley for the fact that it's different and i would be one of the millions out there with a fmf, pro circuit, or yoshimura combo

don't know why you guys are giving the guy a hard time for wanting to be different.. is it any of our concern if he wants more power? not really. what may be too much for some of you may not be enough for somebody else

it may be a waste of money, louder, annoying, or even the best mod out there to buy.. in the end it's his bike and his choice to do whatever he wants to it.

i know if there was a duel exhaust out there for 08's i'd spend the extra dollar to get one soley for the fact that it's different and i would be one of the millions out there with a fmf, pro circuit, or yoshimura combo

thank you! :smirk:

garage.php?mode=view_gallery_item&type=garage_gallery&image_id=3006

Here's the FMF Dual version. It was Dirt Bike Mag. Project bike, an 06 CRF450R.

garage.php?mode=view_gallery_item&type=garage_gallery&image_id=3011

thats the most beautiful thing ive ever seen!!