So fed up with his valves, he drove it off a cliff

i never understand people base jumping off of motorcycles...they always part from the bike way too early...ride it out a bit!

Stupid people. What a waste of time for some moron to get an adrenaline rush. I hope they have to retrieve every piece of debris they littered down the side of that cliff.

That is so idiotic. What a waste of a perfectly good motorcycle. Yea, should have to retreive every piece.

Makes me want to cry, I work hard to get nice shit and some D-bag ghost rides the whip!

i could care less what people do with their own money. burn it for all i care, but at least do something original. seen this done way too many times. at least in nitro circus they flipped the bikes when they jumped them off the cliff.

i could care less what people do with their own money. burn it for all i care, but at least do something original. seen this done way too many times. at least in nitro circus they flipped the bikes when they jumped them off the cliff.

Tandum flip on a hog for the WIN

I was going to post that same clip yesterday then i found a couple of Pastrana throwing in some tricks when he did it, they made this one seem tame so i decided not to bother putting it up:bonk:

At about 3.40 he backflips into the canyon and throws in a heel-clicker before letting go of the bike:worthy:

Seems like a dumb stunt to me. Waste of a bike and it's nothing you can't see in freestyle anyway.

Maybe if he did 5 or 6 back flips or something that you couldn't see anywhere else it might be worth it.

Jim.

BIGTIME waste!

Seems like a dumb stunt to me. Waste of a bike and it's nothing you can't see in freestyle anyway.

Maybe if he did 5 or 6 back flips or something that you couldn't see anywhere else it might be worth it.

Jim.

Same way I feel about watching freestyle. Now first time I saw Kenny Bartram back flip off the 500 MX track was impressed. Now it's WWF.

as far as the motorcycle part of this stunt...:confused:

Anyone who has spent time on a bicycle could jump a motorcycle off that cliff. That takes zero talent with that ramp and a long straight-a-way. waste of a bike, waste of fuel to get there and fly around with a helo, waste of money for a camera crew and waste of time. :thumbsup:

i must add that if someone asked me to do this, and supplied the bike, i would probably agree to do it.

I do have to say that was LAME!!! That's something you would have seen 20+ years ago. If you're going to do something like that GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!