mx vs atv alive

for any of you that downloaded stewarts compound how the hell do you get to it? i downloaded the motoclub pro but cannot find the compound ANYWHERE.

help me pleasee

i dont even mind buying the compound i dont even see the option in the store WHAT THE FRICK

If you tap X in the motoclub (if you have an Xbox) it says redeem code try that. It didn't work for me, but give it a shot.

So how many tracks are available from out of the box, and what type of bikes? can you earn bigger better bikes, including 2t's. Will they be brand name or some THQ crap?

So how many tracks are available from out of the box, and what type of bikes? can you earn bigger better bikes, including 2t's. Will they be brand name or some THQ crap?

A few tracks available once you buy it. You then have to earn XP and get to lvl 10 to unlock more stuff and tracks.

So far we know that there are THQ crap, along with KTM, Yamaha, and Suzuki.

If you tap X in the motoclub (if you have an Xbox) it says redeem code try that. It didn't work for me, but give it a shot.

thats what i did but got nothin

Im not buying this unless they put out a demo in xbox. Reflex was trash

thats what i did but got nothin

Dude I'm PISSED!!! James Stewart's compound is under events, so I click on it. It says enter code, so I did and it still says INVALID. WTH!?

Then I try to go buy stuff from the Motodepot and it says, cannot buy, status code 80070057. WTH!? This game is starting to piss me off!!!!

I just played the game... What a step backwards. I am sticking with Reflex and taking this POS back.

if reflex would just come out with new tracks it would be siick, this new game once you get the hang of it is actually really fun i was just playin it till i reached level 12 much better when you get on some bigger and better tracks and when your able to get all the upgrades for the bike its 100% better

how do you get the non-THQ bikes? I cant find them anywhere, I got the stewart compound and am halfway through level 9 now not overly impressed so far

how do you get the non-THQ bikes? I cant find them anywhere, I got the stewart compound and am halfway through level 9 now not overly impressed so far

i know the KTMs and Suzukis are downloadable, i downloaded the suzukis but like the JS7 compound i cant find them anywhere

ok yeah I downloaded the suzuki and ktm player view or whatever but cant find the bikes...for the compound its under events or something

ok yeah I downloaded the suzuki and ktm player view or whatever but cant find the bikes...for the compound its under events or something

did you have to buy it or did the code work?

code worked

code worked

Ahh finally I got it! Hah thanks man, search continues for the zooks tho

How are the physics in the game? I have untamed and the physics are horrible, it doesn't even seem close to riding.

Ahh finally I got it! Hah thanks man, search continues for the zooks tho

How did you get the code to work?!

How did you get the code to work?!

idk i put the code in when i first put the game in, checked for the compound wasnt there, check just before and it was under events for free haha

does anyone on PS3 have the compound yet?