Decal Work Plastics

Does anyone knwo if the plastics that decal works sell are decent quality ? let me know , thanks

They use to carry UFO plastic....it was awesome stuff......Now they carry mxplastic.com....dont get me wrong its ok.....IMHO its not as good as the UFO plastic....I freshin up my number plates this year and got decalmx to print my new backgrounds and mount them on new number plates.....The side number plates were ok...the front number plate was sad....The tab that goes around the cross bar pad was so thin..when I bent it over to hook it....it almost broke....So I removed the background from my UFO front plate and had them send me just a background for the front plate and I mounted it myself........I dont really know about there fenders or rad covers...hope this helps.......

They use to carry UFO plastic....it was awesome stuff......Now they carry mxplastic.com....dont get me wrong its ok.....IMHO its not as good as the UFO plastic....I freshin up my number plates this year and got decalmx to print my new backgrounds and mount them on new number plates.....The side number plates were ok...the front number plate was sad....The tab that goes around the cross bar pad was so thin..when I bent it over to hook it....it almost broke....So I removed the background from my UFO front plate and had them send me just a background for the front plate and I mounted it myself........I dont really know about there fenders or rad covers...hope this helps.......

thanks , i wont be going with there plastic , previously ive only used acerbis a handful of times and ufo once on my ktm . They seemed to hold up well , looks like thats what i will be going with .

I have never used any Acerbis plastic....so I am not really sure about there products....The mxplastic.com plastic is ok.......I just really like UFO plastic......

I got an email from Matt Sheldon at decalmx about there mxplastic.com line of plastic....He stated that in the past they had several broken pieces of plastic from UFO and that UFO would not back there product up....thats not good.....He also stated that mxplastic is the same mfg of alot of factory plastic......And that my front number plate was the first time they had any problems with the mxplastic number plates.......So maybe I got one in a million that had a problem......That was the only problem I had with the mxplastic line........So looks like I jumped the gun before I knew the whole story....."my bad"

I've had mxplastics on my old KTM,

I've also used acerbis, cycra, and polisport.

The acerbis are by far the best imo, never broke them, had many falls where they would bend, and they didn't get the white bend marks, So very good quality but a bit pricey i think,

The cycra were junk (powerflow Kit), number plate cracked from roost, front fender is broken and chunks missing from the back from front wheel roost, and also on KTM there are little tap things that hold the front number plate in place, and these broke, so a botch job was done with a screw to hold the front number plate. They also have a rivets in the scoops, and vents, in the scoops and rear fender which make graphics difficult to fit.

Polisport were just as good as the acerbis but when they were bent they would leave white marks were the bending occurred.

The mxplastics are "cheap" plastics but i thought performed very well, although i didn't get much time from the fenders as i broke them after a couple weeks, (also broke the sub frame, and end can, bent bars and several things) but i would consider them to be quality and didn't seem to be bending marks or any defects in them, only broke from a major crash.

But i personally would buy them again, and think theiir are up with the quality of the acerbis

Hope it's good. I just got some support from them and got a full kit coming...

^They are great people to deal with.....you will be very pleased with all of there products.....:thumbsup: