RV so exciting Not

Supercross

Of course RV gives no show just cruises in to get the points lead :thumbsup:. I wish CR could have clinched the points lead at least hes cool to watch. Anyone else agree?

Waaaaay too much at stake for RV to hotdog at the last race.

I would have liked to see CR have a point lead going into Vegas so we would have seen them battle up front, but if RV wouldve rode hard and fallen we would be saying how stupid that was of him

he was smart that race, he was smart all year.. thats why he's #1 now

Not a question of smart just of entertainment.

He did what he should have done, but what happened to the days of victory laps with insane whips, wheelies, and stopies:confused:

MAX!!!

I would have liked to see CR have a point lead going into Vegas so we would have seen them battle up front, but if RV wouldve rode hard and fallen we would be saying how stupid that was of him

exactly! he would likely be telling himself the same thing. RV raced for a championship, bobble's raced to win the race and thew the big picture out the window.

and because of riding smart he without a doubt got a huge bonus.

and because of riding smart he without a doubt got a huge bonus.

Yeap!:thumbsup: RV did what he had to do to sport the big #1 next year.

Dude, Poto laid it all out there this year, and was charging hard in first for a good portion of the race. He had nothing to prove and rode smart.

He was WAYYYY smart. Exciting is watching Stewart pay with bike and body. Smart is Villo not even giving Reed a chance to take a poke at him.

Brilliant and the choices of a CHAMPION.

He did what he should have done, but what happened to the days of victory laps with insane whips, wheelies, and stopies:confused:

MAX!!!

lol funny you say cuz barcia was throwing insane whips after he went down twice in the shoot out, i dont believe tv cover it :thumbsup: hat to be there :confused:

If you are a RV fan, exciting. If you are a racing fan, exciting. The whole year was memerable. I am a RD fan. Let me say this, RV was on the gas, and so was Chad, and trey. Nothing boring about RV. Just my Opion.

He was kinda not so exiting to watch this year, but his name is in the books now. He is now the man to beat. Plenty of fast guys out there to do just that.

lol funny you say cuz barcia was throwing insane whips after he went down twice in the shoot out, i dont believe tv cover it :confused: hat to be there :worthy:

I heard about this, none of the photographers felt like taking pics either :thumbsup:

Maybe if RV would have been more exciting he could have gotten The Rock Hard Ride Hard Award, but instead he didn't...what a loser.

Your thread is so exciting..................NOT.

I wish they'd make Vegas worth more points...Prevent those lame "I'm just gonna hang back in 3rd or 4th" races.

WTH would battling with CR22 have proven other than risking a crash and the championship? No, I dont agree. He laid it out there at every other race and now he is the champ. :thumbsup:

WTH would battling with CR22 have proven other than risking a crash and the championship? No, I dont agree. He laid it out there at every other race and now he is the champ. :thumbsup:

A real champion would want to win the race regardless of points. And the only reason the guy is employed is because of the fans, who want to see a race rather than "I'm just gonna let Reed go by, it's cool"