Dirt Bike Magazine 6-2011

Should be on newsstands in a week or so. Honestly, too much two stroke to summarize. TM300 test, yz250 dicks racign project, and a yz 250 offroad project. Its worth the 6.00 this month.

Dirt Bike was never worth FREE. ?

It's funny. I dropped my subscription after 1995 because I was waiting for a big bore thumper shootout. I wanted one to make into a street bike. The shootout never came. Cycle World, of all things, had one. I bought a 610 husky. It was a cool street bike. But I could never quite seem to eradicate a a head shake that would occur at about 70mph on dirt roads. The XR I have now, see my garage, doesn't have that problem.

I don't subscribe to anything anymore.

Dirt Bike was never worth FREE. :confused:

If you like reading about something other than energy drink fueled, spoiled teenagers racing for 15mins at a time...Dirt Bike is the best mag out there, followed by Dirt Rider. I am fairly proficient at reading and I prefer a mag that has articles...not one that is 90% full of ads and pictures. I'm guessing you are a big Transworld or RacerX fan!?!?!?

Spare me the poster pullouts of silicone chicks and unending articles about the newest, baddest, gotta-have $1000 exhaust for your 450....I want to read about real offroad racing.:worthy:

All kidding aside, we are lucky to have this many publications! A little something for everyone...Dirt Bike is a great mag for the guys that race in the woods and aren't into buying the latest and greatest every year.

Nah... all my content is online. I've never liked Dirt Bike. Loved MXA/Dirt Rider... and RacerX when it was a paper..

Never an trail guy and that's why it didn't appeal to me.

Anyway...can't be too much different that what's already been around.. but RCannon sure made it sound interesting.