1 Personal Attack = BANNED FOR LIFE

Motocross

I'm sick of my inbox being filled with reported posts from this forum.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIALY THE PERSONAL ATTACKS WILL STOP.

If you can't participate without name calling, personal attacks, and all that other Junior High School bullshit, expect your account to be banned...PERMANENTLY.

There are no more warnings. If you call someone a dumb ass...banned for life.

Call someone an idiot..banned for life.

Start behaving like adults and debate the topic without attacking the person.

If you can't follow this simple rule, you're not welcome here...PERIOD!

:thumbsup:

finally someone who makes scense

finally someone who makes scense

Hmmm :thumbsup: My French is horrible so is the English translation of scense supposed to be sense or scents. :confused: j/k

Now it takes skill to make a stealth post. :thumbsup: (Not a stealth post or directed at anyone)

Good, open season. I'm tired of wasting my time dealing with issues here. I think William1 will agree too.

What if there was some sort of virtual hearing or something with a jury of ones peers before the lifetime ban? Either that or just let the dumb asses take over. I mean most all moto fans are not thin skinned and/or dumb asses but some just are and need to be reminded every now and then...lol

Let's hope they nail each and everyone that says anything about some nut hugging or any other reference to homosexual activities. Also why is it ok to call the pro racers any and every name? What if they are on here incognito?

Brian owns it, so he can set the rules... been there done that.. and got a really cool t-shirt for it that's long gone and was used as a rag.

I appreciate the policing, but based on my experience, it's 5 or 6 that are ruining it for everyone. When one drops off or gets their login locked, then another fills in. Eventually you go through the motion of getting an IP locked out, etc, etc. A hassle for the crew trying to run the show, it sucks for the site ownership. A reason why I won't help mod on any site anymore.

Maybe if the world showed a bit more responsibility, we wouldn't see the extremes.

-Kerry

What if there was some sort of virtual hearing or something with a jury of ones peers before the lifetime ban? Either that or just let the dumb asses take over. I mean most all moto fans are not thin skinned and/or dumb asses but some just are and need to be reminded every now and then...lol

Ummmmmm

Brian owns it, so he can set the rules... been there done that.. and got a really cool t-shirt for it that's long gone and was used as a rag.

I appreciate the policing, but based on my experience, it's 5 or 6 that are ruining it for everyone. When one drops off or gets their login locked, then another fills in. Eventually you go through the motion of getting an IP locked out, etc, etc. A hassle for the crew trying to run the show, it sucks for the site ownership. A reason why I won't help mod on any site anymore.

Maybe if the world showed a bit more responsibility, we wouldn't see the extremes.

-Kerry

See the thin skinned and dumbass post by Hut...it's more than 5 or 6. I am pretty sure we are all aware who owns it and who makes the rules and has final say.

See the thin skinned and dumbass post by Hut...it's more than 5 or 6. I am pretty sure we are all aware who owns it and who makes the rules and has final say.

Yeah, I was being severely conservative.:confused: It doesn't take many boneheads to bring out the complaints.

As far as the final say... I vote for Valerie for president, and one of Matt's for VP.:thumbsup:

-Kerry

See the thin skinned and dumbass post by Hut...it's more than 5 or 6.

Serious pot/kettle issue here.

Regardless, Pro's been getting out of hand. The only forum on TT that the kids act like mature adults and the adults act like 5th graders.

Simply amazing. :thumbsup:

I would suggest you guys start policing yourselves. This does work, the kids in the "Pointless how to whip" thread in Town Square have been doing it for years. Brian's pulled out the big stick which means no more attacks, profanity or major violations of TT's rules without getting hammered.

His website, his rules. Pay attention if you wish to visit his house.

Simple really.

Serious pot/kettle issue here.

Regardless, Pro's been getting out of hand. The only forum on TT that the kids act like mature adults and the adults act like 5th graders.

Simply amazing. :thumbsup:

I would suggest you guys start policing yourselves. This does work, the kids in the "Pointless how to whip" thread in Town Square have been doing it for years. Brian's pulled out the big stick which means no more attacks, profanity or major violations of TT's rules without getting hammered.

His website, his rules. Pay attention if you wish to visit his house.

Simple really.

So am I a dumbass...cuz I an definitely not thin skinned.

Police ourselves? Doubt that will happen...to many want to go tell the teacher. I have been policing myself by spending very little time here.

We all have our moments good and bad, especially when bench racing. For the record I have never hit the report post button on anyone. I have however been called a dumbass and didn't cry about it either. Sometimes I have even called myself dumb for over reacting or putting Stewart for the win in the weekly picks etc.... exmlb makes a great point about some of the shit talked about the pro riders. They all deserve some respect for riding at the Pro level so when someone gets banned for defending a respectable young riders name like when Trey thanks Jesus for example go ahead and ban my account too.

Oh well my foot ain't nailed down.

So am I a dumbass...cuz I an definitely not thin skinned.

Police ourselves? Doubt that will happen...to many want to go tell the teacher. I have been policing myself by spending very little time here.

I got temporarily banned for asking a guy if he was a melodramatic douchebag when he wrote a long post berating Trey Canard for wasting his time and thanking Jesus yada yada blah blah blah. kinda gave me a case of red ass to be honest.

Can we included banning anyone who starts a 2s vs 4s thread?:thumbsup:

just make your point without the insults and name calling, 90 % of the people on here seem to be able to do it , if you get off on insulting and calling names and correcting typo's and spelling etc. to belittle someone to make yourself feel superior find a new place to get your fix

Police ourselves? Doubt that will happen...

So, the teenagers in the PHTW thread can behave with virtually no problems whatsoever but the adults are unable to do so in the Pro forum?

It's a strange world when kids can behave but those they look up to can't.

They actually carry on a thread without such endearing terms as "nuthugger", "douchebag", "nut swinger" and other highly intelligent and mature comments.

Is it any wonder why the owners and mods are getting tired of it? Sort of drags down the whole site, doesn't it?

They actually carry on a thread without such endearing terms as "nuthugger", "douchebag", "nut swinger" and other highly intelligent and mature comments.
That actually sounds like the comments in the pits after visiting hours are over...

-Kerry