Crf250x what stator to buy?

My stator died and I need to buy a new one. A new one is about 350 bucks and there isn't any 250x stators on eBay. I want one that will just plug right Back in. Trail techs have a ton of extra wires and crap I don't want. All of my electrics are stock and how much wattage do I need?

Look at the instructions for the Trail Tech unit. Looks like only one wire that is not plug and play, and that's for the stock headlight. I have bought a few Trail Tech products, and have been very please with them.

So I just would install the box and I'd be good along with the new stator.?? http://www.trailtech.net/S-8202.html

Also are there any lights bulbs under 30$ that are h.i.d.? the bluish white ones?

Edited by rayztruckz307

i just bought the same kit as posted above except it is a 60w

We offer replacement bulbs for the stock light, 35 and 45 watt super brights. They are $9 each. We also offer an HID upgrade for the stock light for $49.

Do u have a link that I can read about the hid upgrade?

We offer replacement bulbs for the stock light, 35 and 45 watt super brights. They are $9 each. We also offer an HID upgrade for the stock light for $49.

Wow awesome deal on the lights! I paid $30 or $40 for my PIAA bulb. The HID conversions are far better than the halogens IMO. But for $9 you can't go wrong:banana: