UPDATE: Mx Vs. Atv Alive BLOWS!

Title. I can't believe I went to the midnight release to end up with this BS.

I can't believe this. I was so excited for this game to come out and it ended up being total garbage.(Like Black Ops BTW.)

Everything is bad about it. The rider has a cheesy, goon riding style. The bike feels very "stiff." You can't scrub or hardly whip. The bike always nose dives or loops out. The graphics are cheesy. I can't get my James Stewart Compound because they are experiencing DLC issues. You only start out with 4 tracks. There is no career mode, no freestyle......AND............

NO SUPERCROSS!!! :confused:

I'll give the game a little more time, then I'll return it or list it on eBay.

Back to playing Reflex for me. Damn. ?

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm avoiding this game, even though I really want a new mx game. I hope this game turns out to be a major failure and leads developers away from this new DLC crap pricing model.

Agreed, I just noticed it must suck to be one of those people that don't have internet.....

Agreed, I just noticed it must suck to be one of those people that don't have internet.....

Yeah, because it's 1996, and hardly anyone has high speed Internet...

One reason the DLC model exists is that it allows them to get games out quicker. If they didn't do that then the same people who are complaining about DLC would be complaining the game took to long to get out. Also the game was only $40, as opposed to the usual $60, which is what Reflex cost when it first came out.

Personally I will try this game regardless of one negative review. Especially from someone who said COD Black Ops was "garbage".

Yeah, because it's 1996, and hardly anyone has high speed Internet...

One reason the DLC model exists is that it allows them to get games out quicker. If they didn't do that then the same people who are complaining about DLC would be complaining the game took to long to get out. Also the game was only $40, as opposed to the usual $60, which is what Reflex cost when it first came out.

Personally I will try this game regardless of one negative review. Especially from someone who said COD Black Ops was "garbage".

One negative review? Go read others or go on Facebook.

Don't get me started on BO. Garbage.

I played it for about 30 minutes when i got off work today, and I quit because it bored me. Popped in reflex and played until i had to quit for supper.

Once PSN is up, I'm gonna decide if the stewart compound and online makes it worth keeping or not.

NO SUPERCROSS!!

Thanks for confirming this. I wondered why no supercross tracks were listed on the webpage for this game. I surely thought it was a mistake. Not one supercross track? I won't be getting this game, though I was hoping for it to be a real winner.

Thanks for confirming this. I wondered why no supercross tracks were listed on the webpage for this game. I surely thought it was a mistake. Not one supercross track? I won't be getting this game, though I was hoping for it to be a real winner.

Not one when you buy the game. There are rumors that they will be available for DLC in the near future.