Sign in to follow this  

Graphics

Hey guys, I have an 04 KTM 250 EXC and I love it. Problem is, there are no graphics on it AT ALL, so it looks kinda dull. I have been searching online, and I found a few radiator shroud and trim graphic kits, but I don't really want to leave the number plates blank. What should I do?

Ebay is always a good place to find stuff cheap. With that, i have a set of shrouds with 05 stock graphics on them. They are in very good shape.

PM if you are interested.

Or...you can save your shekels and go for graphics of such quality...the plastic they're mounted on will fracture before the graphic will tear!:thumbsup:

IMO (and yes, I'm biased) Powersport Grafx www.ridepg.com has they best you can get and they will customize graphics to fit your application. You can even buy the plastics from them and they ship them to you with your graphics professionally applied.

Quality and service like this are not inexpensive...but, they can last and look great for years.

-Jay

Or...you can save your shekels and go for graphics of such quality...the plastic they're mounted on will fracture before the graphic will tear!:thumbsup:

IMO (and yes, I'm biased) Powersport Grafx www.ridepg.com has they best you can get and they will customize graphics to fit your application. You can even buy the plastics from them and they ship them to you with your graphics professionally applied.

Quality and service like this are not inexpensive...but, they can last and look great for years.

-Jay

I'm getting mine thru PG as we speak. Can't wait till I get them and put them on some new plastics.

They retail for $199, but our local shop does PG kits for $99 if you rock their logo (TJ's Cycles). $99 isn't bad IMO. Guy I ride with owns Maine Root Beer, hence the logos on there too.

Here is my mock-up to go to RidePG:

2005_300_EXC.jpg

3 of my buddies all have white plastics, so they're going with this sweet Penton scheme:

Pentons.jpg

Hey guys, I have an 04 KTM 250 EXC and I love it. Problem is, there are no graphics on it AT ALL, so it looks kinda dull. I have been searching online, and I found a few radiator shroud and trim graphic kits, but I don't really want to leave the number plates blank. What should I do?

Get the KTM Hardparts graphics for that bike, it comes with radiator scoops, air box stickers, front fender sticker and rear fender sticker.

I tired to find them here at work, but blocked sites. So maybe this link will get you to the set.

http://www.ktmcyclehutt.com/ktm-parts/ktm-hardparts.php?ktm-motorcycle-parts=Graphics-Decals&fitment=bigbikes

Retails for $79.95, good value and makes the bike really look good.

Its the kits i have on all my KTM's, see "my garage"

Get the KTM Hardparts graphics for that bike, it comes with radiator scoops, air box stickers, front fender sticker and rear fender sticker.

I tired to find them here at work, but blocked sites. So maybe this link will get you to the set.

http://www.ktmcyclehutt.com/ktm-parts/ktm-hardparts.php?ktm-motorcycle-parts=Graphics-Decals&fitment=bigbikes

Retails for $79.95, good value and makes the bike really look good.

Its the kits i have on all my KTM's, see "my garage"

I do like that kit. I couldn't run it on mine since I had the old style bike with the newer front fender and # plate.

I'm getting mine thru PG as we speak. Can't wait till I get them and put them on some new plastics.

They retail for $199, but our local shop does PG kits for $99 if you rock their logo (TJ's Cycles). $99 isn't bad IMO. Guy I ride with owns Maine Root Beer, hence the logos on there too.

Here is my mock-up to go to RidePG:

2005_300_EXC.jpg

3 of my buddies all have white plastics, so they're going with this sweet Penton scheme:

Pentons.jpg

I'm diggin' the Penton theme!:thumbsup:

look for a guy named HWY on ktmtalk.com...great service and quality stuff

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll update my garage whenever I put new graphics on.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll update my garage whenever I put new graphics on.

Look forward to seeing it! :thumbsup:

Or...you can save your shekels and go for graphics of such quality...the plastic they're mounted on will fracture before the graphic will tear!:worthy:

-Jay

Even better, meet up with Bart the owner of Powersport Grafx at the races and appeal to his expert superior skills in applying graphics and he will do it for you right there. :thumbsup: It's tough to get better service and support anywhere than from the Powersport Grafx and Genuine Dirt Racer guys out of Wilkesboro, NC - truly genuine good guys that have helped me above and beyond the call of duty more times than I can count. :confused:

960451281_CBLru-XL.jpg

• Like 1

Even better, meet up with Bart the owner of Powersport Grafx at the races and appeal to his expert superior skills in applying graphics and he will do it for you right there. :thumbsup: It's tough to get better service and support anywhere than from the Powersport Grafx and Genuine Dirt Racer guys out of Wilkesboro, NC - truly genuine good guys that have helped me above and beyond the call of duty more times than I can count. :confused:

960451281_CBLru-XL.jpg

I'll have to try the ball ping hammer approach to installing graphics, maybe that is their secret. LOL :worthy:

Even better, meet up with Bart the owner of Powersport Grafx at the races and appeal to his expert superior skills in applying graphics and he will do it for you right there. :smirk: It's tough to get better service and support anywhere than from the Powersport Grafx and Genuine Dirt Racer guys out of Wilkesboro, NC - truly genuine good guys that have helped me above and beyond the call of duty more times than I can count. :smirk:

960451281_CBLru-XL.jpg

Big +1 to that!

I'll have to try the ball ping hammer approach to installing graphics, maybe that is their secret. LOL :lol:

The hammer is the "attitude adjuster" for knuckle-headed goofballs...old skool style!:prof: