Xr's only Online ordering

My $0.02....

As I live about 50 miles from them, I went there about 3 years ago to pick up a smog block-off kit. First of all, they are a small operation next to the middle of nowhere. That being said, the service I got was good and the folks there were friendly and definitely knowledgeable.

This World Wide Web thing and having a very good website such as they do, I'm not too surprised a small outfit can get a little overwhelmed at times. Big or small I have come to realize a company can only be as good as their management.

BYW, I ordered a taillight from them late last Friday, got a UPS notification Monday afternoon, and received the package Tuesday noon.

Hooray! I just got the shipped notification:banana:

Didn't take long, a lazy 5 weeks after I paid them:banghead:

Now it's got to get to Australia ?

processed at my local post office:banghead:

And I'm looking at probably 6 -7 weeks since I made the purchase:banghead:

Hooray! I just got the shipped notification:banana:

Didn't take long, a lazy 5 weeks after I paid them:banghead:

Now it's got to get to Australia ?

processed at my local post office:banghead:

And I'm looking at probably 6 -7 weeks since I made the purchase:banghead:

wow thats fast...my parts took 6 months to arrive in Ghana, West Africa, from different vendor ?

still waiting it's been over two months now, I called them the other day and they said they shipped them to me but could not give me a tracking number.

Chris was suppose to check on what happened to my parts and call me back but never did.

Oh well, that's the way the chips fall.

Edited by pwrpapa

• 1 month later...

I'm still waiting, I think I'm done with them.

I wish Chris would be honest but instead he has to give me the run around that he shipped my stuff months ago but has no tracking number.

Edited by pwrpapa

I heard mentioned that Al Baker has a history with Honda...anyone care to elaborate?

All I know is that Al Baker died I think in a plane crash and Freddie took over the business.

Anyone else want to chime in?

Al Baker was a great man and helped in the devolvement of the Baja winning XR 628...

Edited by pwrpapa

Al Baker , died in a plane crash and Freddie took over business . If you need it now tell them , and if you talk to anybody but JR , good luck . Theres a lot of knowledge there and they do great work they just need a little tightening up . Spent a bunch of money there over the years and as long as there in business will continue to do business with them . Fortunately I can drive there to get what I need and do it in a little over an hour . But I have had them ship me items and no issues . wish you guys all the best , you will get what you paid for just keep on em . I know , you shouldnt have to but as stated above they are a small shop and understaffed and very busy .

Al Baker , died in a plane crash and Freddie took over business . If you need it now tell them , and if you talk to anybody but JR , good luck . Theres a lot of knowledge there and they do great work they just need a little tightening up . Spent a bunch of money there over the years and as long as there in business will continue to do business with them . Fortunately I can drive there to get what I need and do it in a little over an hour . But I have had them ship me items and no issues . wish you guys all the best , you will get what you paid for just keep on em . I know , you shouldnt have to but as stated above they are a small shop and understaffed and very busy .

I agree with ya that they are understaffed and I cut them alot of slack for it.

Another thing is it's not easy trying to make a living in the powersports biz.....

They need to hire some hot office girls to do the paper work with nice taters and stuff, oh and a nice sweet phone voice to keep us all coming back..

• 3 weeks later...

Well I ordered a bunch of stuff beginning of last May. Still waiting on hand guards. I read somewhere it is illegal for them to sell stuff not in stock without telling you. I mean cmon.. Its middle of July! Pathetic. Just pathetic. I dont care if the stuff is good, i wont ever order from or recommend them again.

Edited by gearloos