Riding areas in peoria area

Bushy Ridge Motorsports is about 1.5 hours south of Peoria. They have a couple hundred acrea of trails, and a couple of tracks.

Yeah, I live about 35 minutes from there and it's some good trail riding for sure...at least for the area.

Yeah, I live about 35 minutes from there and it's some good trail riding for sure...at least for the area.

Have you been there lately? Its been probably 4 years since I have been there and was wondering if it's been over run by quads yet. I am thinking about making a trip there in the near future.

Have you been there lately? Its been probably 4 years since I have been there and was wondering if it's been over run by quads yet. I am thinking about making a trip there in the near future.

Over run by quads? Eh, some of the trails, but some of the hard single track is still intact. I was there last October (2010). It's a hit and miss when I went there. Some days it would just be me riding and other days it was quad-fest.

Repeat after me " I will not post information about great riding areas in Illinois on any opens forums ever again" since the quadtards will shortly thereafter have it completely ruined.

?

"I will not post information about great riding areas in Illinois on any opens forums ever again"