Sign in to follow this  

Calling all 93 RM 125 owners!

I need some help with measurements of the forks. I have a friends bike that doesn't have the stock forks and I think they are 93 RM 125 forks. If someone could give me a couple measurements I think I can be sure of what they are. Need to change the seals.

Fork cap wrench size (mm)

Diameter of upper tube at top triple clamp area (mm)

Diameter of upper tube at bottom triple clamp area (mm)

Diameter of bottom tube (mm)

Front brake line connects to inside of fork guards?

By chance do you know the oil level range (high end and low end)?

Thanks for any help.

I need some help with measurements of the forks. I have a friends bike that doesn't have the stock forks and I think they are 93 RM 125 forks. If someone could give me a couple measurements I think I can be sure of what they are. Need to change the seals.

Fork cap wrench size (mm)

Diameter of upper tube at top triple clamp area (mm)

Diameter of upper tube at bottom triple clamp area (mm)

Diameter of bottom tube (mm)

Front brake line connects to inside of fork guards?

By chance do you know the oil level range (high end and low end)?

Thanks for any help.

Do you happen to have a digital caliper?

This would be the best bet for the measurements, I would call a bike shop on the fork oil specs they *should* have the manuals still.

I have a caliper to measure but I need the measurements of a 93 125 to see if they match up. I'm sure I could get the oil level from the dealer, they are good at helping out, but I thought if someone had the manual they could let me know. But first step is to confirm they are 93 RM125 forks. Thanks.

Nobody has a 93 RM 125? How about any of your riding friends that might not be on TT? I'm rebuilding the forks for a friend who is in the service and will be home soon.

I would *like* to have a 1993-1995 RM125 I really like those bikes, I like the bodywork better with the wrap-around shrouds.

I know Suzuki won a lot of championships with the RM125, they mopped up everywhere with them...

Nobody can help me out? I am amazed at some of the info people come up with here, but not being able to get some measurements? You don't even have to take anything apart. All external and would take about 3 minutes.

I don't have them apart yet so I can't measure the seals, but the lower tube is 45mm. Thanks for any help you can give. I just thought someone would be able to walk to the garage and get some quick measurements.