Beta Factory / New Website photos

Do I see some two strokes :thumbsup:

Great pics. And yes there are two strokes in the pics, but probably onlyfor the REST of the world , not US. Also. only in ITALY do you find a big azz garden next to the test track !! .. Chad:cheers:

I want to work there.

Where are all those bikes with the conventional forks going?

Looks like the little 2-stroke 50's that some parts of the world likes so much...

In addition to the RR 50 race version, the little "Enduro" version they have is pretty cool too. It would be fun to have to buzz around like a moped. Dirt Bike Moped - Hahaha. I wonder, if its 50cc, would it potentially qualify like a moped then under the same type less restricted rules/regulations/insurance in some countries?

RR_Enduro50_Red.jpg

jesus thoes 50s are powerful ha pulling wheelies mad,where can i get one?:thumbsup:

I don't know but I've seen some vids..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfcrm6PbWj4

Man, they must be holding those trottles to the stops most the time and reving the snot out of them. Maybe a top-end rebuild after every event? Sure looks like fun, and those bike must surely be light!

Tastefully done graphics. I appreciate the detail.

Those are some WIDE pegs. Brand?

What forks are on that bike? Not Zokes.

Ohlins front and rear on that bike

Can't tell from the picture but those could the factory beta pegs.. I have some larger Moose Titanium off a ktm that I use.. look pretty close

Is there any in the US. I want one and would go get it and a six pack of pistons.

watch it with the sound turned off, notice how slow they are actaully going for all that noise

Minds me of the Harleys that ride past my house.

Man, they must be holding those trottles to the stops most the time and reving the snot out of them. Maybe a top-end rebuild after every event? Sure looks like fun, and those bike must surely be light!