First edit with the t2i

Took out the t2i last Saturday to film a short mtb edit for the first time officially. Very happy with the results, let me know what you think:

http://vimeo.com/23565507

Can't wait to get riding and start filming moto!

Cool, how hard was the whole focus/exposure thing on that camera?

Pretty cool video, who sings the song? What song is it?

Nice job. I use a T2i as well I love that camera. best bang for you buck imho. good focus job.

Nice editing man, looked good

Pretty cool video, who sings the song? What song is it?

Bourbon by KO, says it right below the video

Nice editing man, looked good

Bourbon by KO, says it right below the video

Ok, thanks. I looked, guess I looked over it. I looked again, now I feel like a Tard.

Great video I want that camera. Moto would look so sick!

Whats the effect called at 14 seconds?

hey since this topic is on bicycles, i need a derailleur and a front fork for mine.

I jumped my bike off a relatively small jump and the derailleur bent/broke. so i need a new one, I am pretty well set on ordering from amazon, theres one for about 30 dollars there.

and the front fork has no suspension at all it feels like a rock. I'm never buying a bicycle with my grandpa again thats for sure!!, I paid 160 for this mutherpleeping thing. when i could have went to walmart and for 80 dollars, been happy.

where can I find some CHEAP parts for bicycles? no, 700 dollars for a fork is NOT acceptable. maybe 50-100, I did see a rock shox dart 2 around for 130 practically everywhere but thats bologna. :thumbsup:

Very nice video great editing to. What editing soft ware do you use?

hey since this topic is on bicycles, i need a derailleur and a front fork for mine.

I jumped my bike off a relatively small jump and the derailleur bent/broke. so i need a new one, I am pretty well set on ordering from amazon, theres one for about 30 dollars there.

and the front fork has no suspension at all it feels like a rock. I'm never buying a bicycle with my grandpa again thats for sure!!, I paid 160 for this mutherpleeping thing. when i could have went to walmart and for 80 dollars, been happy.

where can I find some CHEAP parts for bicycles? no, 700 dollars for a fork is NOT acceptable. maybe 50-100, I did see a rock shox dart 2 around for 130 practically everywhere but thats bologna. :thumbsup:

No offense but a bike worth 160 bucks might not be the best for dirt jumping. Youll surely break the frame, that being said I would spend the money to upgrade it. IMHO but thats just me. And no im not trying to tell you to go buy a thousand dollar bike or anything like that!

No offense but a bike worth 160 bucks might not be the best for dirt jumping. Youll surely break the frame, that being said I would spend the money to upgrade it. IMHO but thats just me. And no im not trying to tell you to go buy a thousand dollar bike or anything like that!

It does have rear suspension which i had to get a different one because the people that make the bike don't know that a 750 lb shock is too damn much. (at least to be hauling around a 110lb kid around..

and the jumps that i go to are not really anything, they are like a foot tall.. made of dirt.

and yes I know its not a high end bike :thumbsup: but that crap paying 1000+ on a bicycle is fugging insane, i don't see bicycling as a multi-thousand dollar hobby. dirt biking on the other hand.......

thanks for the kind words guys

as for pulling focus; i was intimidated as shit at first thinking i would have to focus all my shots manually (you can use a-f while recording but it's no good) but I have been practicing that a lot and can say it isn't a big deal. I like getting to adjust exposure to what I want the cam to be producing exactly, and pulling your own focus adds that extra level of creative control to shots.

How do you do the sun effect? ..