Kudos to TT-Shop

For the last couple of years, buying from TT-shop was out of the question for me, as the freight to overseas customers was way off.

I've been using the oem fiches on TT-Shop since they came up, and has been a bit disappointed not to be able to shop here.

Decided to check price on a part to my gixxer in the beginning of may, and realized that it was possible to ship by USPS, to a very competitive price.

Allready got the part at my door in Norway:thumbsup:

So for all of you non Us customers : It's time to do some shopping @ tt-shop:banana:

Yes...Their prices are always competitive....Supporting your TT community is the Go!..:thumbsup:

Wow that is good. I ordered my stuff May 3rd and won't get it until friday. I live on the same continent!

I live way way far but its still cheaper to order my parts through TT! I always did so.. I'm in Mauritius most of the time. Only in UK for some time.. TT is awesome!

Yes...Their prices are always competitive....Supporting your TT community is the Go!..:thumbsup:

Plus with the Aussie $$$$$ being so strong it's even better, just got be careful of mixing alcohol with Internet shopping:busted:

i just ordered a tuneboy from australia and took a beating on the exchange rate.

good time to be a aussie for sure!