Sign in to follow this  

problem with MXBONZ ON EBAY

i bought a shock linkage and some other things off this gut and everything went well except the shock linkage. on his ebay he had a picture of a nice and clean linkage. he wrote in add and i quoate. "CLEAN VERY GOOD CONDITION". which tells me okay it should be clean was not at all looks like a kid just scraped dirt off it with a screwdriver. 2. all but one of the bearings were rusted so i had to replace the bearings. i sent him messages and well here is what he said.It's the right linkage. For similar parts I use the same picture. All that you have to do to get the linkage looking like the ones in the picture is sand/polish them with sandpaper / scotchbrite. This linkage I sent you is low hour (internally better than the ones in the picture were) but I didn't have time to fully buff the pieces out.

Sorry I've been slammed this week and I got them close but wanted to get them to you fast.

Frank Z MX BONZ

. well this wasnt the case they wasn't even close . VERY DISSAPOINTED. HE DIDNT EVEN TRY TO MAKE IT RIGHT . WON'T DEAL WITH HIM AGAIN.

i bought a shock linkage and some other things off this gut and everything went well except the shock linkage. on his ebay he had a picture of a nice and clean linkage. he wrote in add and i quoate. "CLEAN VERY GOOD CONDITION". which tells me okay it should be clean was not at all looks like a kid just scraped dirt off it with a screwdriver. 2. all but one of the bearings were rusted so i had to replace the bearings. i sent him messages and well here is what he said.It's the right linkage. For similar parts I use the same picture. All that you have to do to get the linkage looking like the ones in the picture is sand/polish them with sandpaper / scotchbrite. This linkage I sent you is low hour (internally better than the ones in the picture were) but I didn't have time to fully buff the pieces out.

Sorry I've been slammed this week and I got them close but wanted to get them to you fast.

Frank Z MX BONZ

. well this wasnt the case they wasn't even close . VERY DISSAPOINTED. HE DIDNT EVEN TRY TO MAKE IT RIGHT . WON'T DEAL WITH HIM AGAIN.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with him! Ive been around him for a little while and he is usually very good about customer service.

Negative feedback? You could complain to Ebay and Paypal.

Negative feedback? You could complain to Ebay and Paypal.

Yeah most definitely give negative feedback with this guy. It pisses me off to no end when a-holes on there advertise something and after you pay you do not receive the part shown in the ad. Of course this is "fleabay" so you have to be careful to begin with and ask the seller very defined questions to make sure you are getting what you payed for.

thanks guys . ya i'm not happy but you live and learn and with forums like this, people will know what kind of guy he is .thanks again