Sign in to follow this  

RSW fork brace & seal savers??

I have an RSW fork brace a I just purchased and trying to figure out how to mount it with the seal savers in place. If I put the seal savers on top of the mount it only allows about 1/2 inch of mounting space and it is not enough to hold. When I try and mount the fork brace over the seal savers it will not fit - not enough space for them to mount over them. Has anyone mounted a RSW with seal savers - what's the secret?

I have an RSW fork brace a I just purchased and trying to figure out how to mount it with the seal savers in place. If I put the seal savers on top of the mount it only allows about 1/2 inch of mounting space and it is not enough to hold. When I try and mount the fork brace over the seal savers it will not fit - not enough space for them to mount over them. Has anyone mounted a RSW with seal savers - what's the secret?

I don't have any problem with the seal savers holding in the space above the RSW brace. Just use the stock clamps, not the zip ties.

I don't have any problem with the seal savers holding in the space above the RSW brace. Just use the stock clamps, not the zip ties.

Yep, X2

After a hard days riding the trails around Moab they came loose. I will try the stock clamps and see if they work.