Sign in to follow this  

BritishColumbia Any PG(terrace/fraser lake/prince george) riders?

Moving to fraser lake for the summer and need people to ride with on or off-road--also looking to buy a new bike or new set-up

Ive had my first bike a drz-400 super-moto for 2 years in vancouver and now i need something better set up for off road as im moving up north

Ive ridden a lot of everything off-road but never owned a motorbike myself till my Z

Im wondering if i should just change up my Z or buy a dirtbike

can anyone from up there tell me what the best type of riding is?

my first plan was to buy a buddys motocross bike, a honda crf 250 r, but my dad and his buddy are saying the most fun is on a logging road so setting up my DRZ for off road might be a better option

putting duel sport tires on the drz is the least i would change even if i got the dirtbike

i just dont know! and i move on friday...

well i am 3 hours north of PG in chetwynd and I would look at a 250 or 450X not the F the reason being unless u plan on riding tracks the F is a waste of a bike IMO. the X models is perfect for trails and logging roads has a wide ratio tranny mean u dont need to be grabing the cultch all the time and is more user friendly for the kind of riding we have up here,I have had both in the past and the 250x was a far better bike,i now have a xr200r and its a good trail bike not huge power but still a fun light bike to toss around in the bush.hope that helps