Sign in to follow this  

led indicators

Ive just fited a pair of cheap ebay (£12 for 4) indicatore to drz and they arent particularly bright, is this normal for led indis or is it because I was a titewad and bought the cheapest??? :thumbsup:

11052011307.jpg

Ive just fited a pair of cheap ebay (£12 for 4) indicatore to drz and they arent particularly bright, is this normal for led indis or is it because I was a titewad and bought the cheapest??? :thumbsup:

11052011307.jpg

I stalled ones very similar to those from ebay when I first got my DRZ and the led's inside broke, stopped working, and were just rattling around after a few months, so I spent a little extra and got good ones from Wheeling Cycle

Probably just cheap signals. I got the 601 led signals from Wheeling when I bought the Edge. They are pretty bright, even with the smoked lenses.

I may have the exact same ones as you. Mine are pretty bright. Brighter than my bajadesigns LED tail light. Also pretty rugged. When I was installing one, I straight up dropped it on the lens. Put a nice crack in it, but as far as I can tell, it's not leaking. I've had them on there for over a year now.

Steve