Hey RV, who's the hottie in green?

Supercross
banquet-2011-photo-2.jpg

just random eyecandy .......... it's a man's world !

just random eyecandy .......... it's a man's world !

Proves that God is a man!:thumbsup:

lol........ it's probably Miss Supercross

^^ Miss Supercross (Diana Dahlgren) is a blonde. Actually that might be her on the far right.

Who cares if I was him Id be shagging all them hot ladies:D

There is the off chance that it is his fiancé. I believe she is a brunette and was at the finals with him.

I banged my chin on my keyboard, trying to get low and have a peek......:thumbsup:

Nice shorty!!

^^ Miss Supercross (Diana Dahlgren) is a blonde. Actually that might be her on the far right.

what happened to Mercedes Terrell ?

Yup that's Dianna on the far right.

It's probally his fiance as stated.

Great legs!

Shes just a random super hottie monster energy girl they put on stage for each award for eye candy. You guys need to watch more Dirt Shark haha, you would know these things. Given RVs success he's probably banging one just as hot though.

So everyone keeps talking about his hot girlfriend/fiancee...and yet no pics. There is something wrong with this (well, there's many things wrong with all things RV and a hot girl involved, but the pics one must be resolved pronto!).

She gave him a hug and a kiss at the end of the Vegas race. Rewind and slowmo it.

From what I can see she is alright. She wants her Lucky Charms.

I banged my chin on my keyboard, trying to get low and have a peek......:worthy:

Nice shorty!!

:confused: I thought I was the only one, until I showed up at the ER and saw 5 other MX guys getting stitches on their chins with the same injury!! :thumbsup:

Great legs!

Wish I had a front row seat! :thumbsup:

who ever it is I would give her the best 17 seconds of my life!

who ever it is I would give her the best 17 seconds of my life!

Ah, just pound a couple beers and I bet you'll be able to push out 30 seconds at least. :thumbsup::lol:

Ah, just pound a couple beers and I bet you'll be able to push out 30 seconds at least. :thumbsup::lol:

Ahhhh, so THATS the trick! :confused: