Martineau, how's she looking?

Rode Martineau Sunday, in case anybody else was wondering it's real good right now, very little mud, at least no more then when I ever else I've been up there. Was actually dusty. Some Trails that went close to swamps were closed I assume cause of high water. One of the best times I've had up there.

• 2 weeks later...

I was there on the 23rd. It was my first time there. I had no idea we had stuff like that in MN. Wow! It was wet and muddy in some spots, and the ruts on some of the hills are amazing! Some of it was bad. But nothing totally impassable that I saw.

Anyone wanna ride up there soon? I will try to keep up, promise!

Can't talk my buddy into going back! ?

Itching to go back, that place was awesome!

Dan

Oly said that the horses are back in force again.

I'll ride Akeley with just about anyone. Particularly during the week.

I have a BAD feeling about all the horses up at Martineau seen too many of our riding areas that have been taken over by the horse crowd!

It has long been my opinion that they only officially open a unofficial riding area to eventually officially close it.

The horse people are troubling. I wonder if they are actually allowed to ride on motorcycle trail. Lord knows we can't ride on horse trail unless so blessed for an event.

It has long been my opinion that they only officially open a unofficial riding area to eventually officially close it.

The horse people are troubling. I wonder if they are actually allowed to ride on motorcycle trail. Lord knows we can't ride on horse trail unless so blessed for an event.

They are allowed on any trail within state forest boundaries, if I understand this correctly.