Sign in to follow this  

upgrading dirtbikess.

i got a 150f now i want to upgrade to a 250 i want a 2 stroke but im not sure what i should do , four stroke or 2 stroke?? and yes.. i can handle a 2 stroke

That's like asking what is the best oil. Of course you're asking on a 4 stroke forum so a majority of us are partial to four strokes. Depends mostly on what kind of riding you'll be doing and your riding style

i got a 150f now i want to upgrade to a 250 i want a 2 stroke but im not sure what i should do , four stroke or 2 stroke?? and yes.. i can handle a 2 stroke

:thumbsup:

give us some more info on your weight, height, experience, type of riding. also try and search the site. 4 stroke vs 2 smoker has been debated countless times.

Everybody should own both at one time in their life to experience the fun and annoying things about 2 strokes and the sometimes boring, but predictable and reliable things about 4 strokes. My 15 year old son is coming off a 150 and I got him a wr250f to ride. I think he's going to like it. A CR250 would have been fun for him though. Best thing would be if you have some buds you can borrow from to check it out. Either way, you are in for a good time.