Wheelie, log, stoppie, pivot

very nice :thumbsup:... just did a watts class and am working on all of those...

A friend just took his class and loved it.

A friend just took his class and loved it.

the first day was great.. when we were running the drag race rut drill, i did something wrong.. in 3rd gear on my gg 300 and ended up on my head.. jammed shoulder and cracked a couple of ribs... missed day 2, but he sent me an e mail, since i made first day, i could re take the class free at the next open class close..

got plenty to work on for now.. great class..

Nice Bike:ride:

heh, nice. I was screwing around over a log that rolled on me like that, my knee still hurts from the resulting wreck... Good job on the pivot, I still haven't worked that out yet.

That bike is quiet, i wonder if i can make a 450r sound like that?

NICE! . . . Looks like you're ready for Highlands PArk next week?!!?

Im going to have to wait for Durhamtown next month.

Im going to have to wait for Durhamtown next month.

Cant make that one, i'm headed to Camp Woodward in PA with the kid that week. Have a Blast!

That bike is quiet, i wonder if i can make a 450r sound like that?

good luck I ride a 450r in nor cal and passing the sound test is as hard as placing in the race

heh, nice. I was screwing around over a log that rolled on me like that, my knee still hurts from the resulting wreck... Good job on the pivot, I still haven't worked that out yet.

I have some practice logs in my yard and I would never even have considered riding over them without securing them down with rebar. Drill a 1/2' hole on each end of the log. You'll need a long 1/2" auger bit and a strong 1/2' drill. Then carve a 6' channel next to the hole. (use a chainsaw if your good.) Then drive a 4 or 5 foot piece of until about 5" is sticking up. Then bend it over into the slot with your sledgehammer. Bend it away from the center of the log. Now the rebar should be safe and out of the way and the log will not roll.

That was nice. So much less forgiving if the bottom log is on the far side. Hopefully I can make it look like that someday soon.

Thank you. Nice of you to say.

Now that was nicely done......clean!!!

We are hitting Durhamtown next month too. June 17th, wolfden's 3 and 4.

Now that was nicely done......clean!!!

We are hitting Durhamtown next month too. June 17th, wolfden's 3 and 4.

Great, that's far enough ahead I can plan on making that one.

NICELY DONE! Now if I could get a short legged man named Jay to show me that. Cough Cough.

NICELY DONE! Now if I could get a short legged man named Jay to show me that. Cough Cough.

sure... follow me... its gonna be great...

change your sig loser...