Sign in to follow this  

NewYork WaldenMX OP May 14!!!

Looks like a perfect weekend is coming together for our next OP this Saturday. Pack a cooler, the bikes and the kids cause the temps are supposed to be EXCELLENT for MX!

See ya there! :thumbsup:

I will be there. I have been watching the weather all week and it's been saying showers but I don't think we'll get much in the way of rain. I hope not.

We'll be there, probably sometime after lunch; hopefully the rain holds off. :thumbsup:

Looks like the forcast has gone to a chance of showers by late in the day and Claverack has cancelled their race on Sunday so if you want to ride MX this weekend in lower NY, this is it!

At least we still got the better of the two days this weekend! :thumbsup:

Thanks Walden! The track was great today! Perfect weather. 65 degrees and overcast so the track didn't dry out bad at all. Great day!

Track was good today, got nice and rough and had some long motos.

Alot of riders stayed home, MISTAKE!!! Temps were awesome for riding and we were prepped for rain, not that it mattered!

Did it even shower later on? I left before 3 or so.

The track was AWESOME yesterday; we had a great time!!! :confused:

BTW, does anyone know who the guy riding the # 81 Suzuki is? HOLY CRAP HE WAS BLAZING FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was freakin' incredible watching him set that track on fire!!!!! :thumbsup:

The track was AWESOME yesterday; we had a great time!!! :confused:

BTW, does anyone know who the guy riding the # 81 Suzuki is? HOLY CRAP HE WAS BLAZING FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was freakin' incredible watching him set that track on fire!!!!! :thumbsup:

Aaron Lampi

We left around 4:30ish or so, no rain then.

Aaron Lampi

Thanks :thumbsup:. I really hope to see him ride again - truly amazing :confused:.

His double triple triple through the whoops/rythm section before the finish was pretty blistering fast.

His double triple triple through the whoops/rythm section before the finish was pretty blistering fast.

Thats when I first saw him; he RIPPED through that section!!!!!

Had a great time at Walden yesterday. Here is a 5 min clip of the track with me and DVN.

Had a great time at Walden yesterday. Here is a 5 min clip of the track with me and DVN.

wow is the track always that crowded? Looks intimidating for a first timer!

Nice vid! What software did you use?