Sign in to follow this  

my pooper gets sore!

Or Renazco!

http://renazco.com/

I have been using one for 2 years. Extremely comfortable. I tried the gel seat which sucked, and a Corbin but found the Renazco to be the best for me. I highly recommend it.

Mike :thumbsup::confused:

Humm... don't really want to hear about your pooper... just saying....

you must have or you wouldnt have clicked on the link...LOL

IMG_1940_resize.jpg

$18 at Walmart. Look for the Stearns ATV seat cover. It will be rolled up like a camp mat. I went from agony at 120 miles to pulling 250 miles with no problem. Just did a 298 mile run (see write up in the dualsport section if you are bored but love pics) and frankly the last 30 miles are where it started to get sore.

$18 whips the heck out of multi-hundred dollar items and after a year, a lot of miles, and numerous mud, muck, watercrossings, thorn hopping and tree branches it still looks new and spotless. I like that it protects the stock seat, goes on in about 10 minutes (including taking seat off, aligning the straps, trimming the straps, and putting it back on), and if something ever did happen another $18 and I'm good to go.

Even if I went with the Seat concepts (which I like the idea of) I'd probably keep this on top. It just plain works.

IMG_1762_resize.jpg

IMG_1940_resize.jpg

$18 at Walmart. Look for the Stearns ATV seat cover. It will be rolled up like a camp mat. I went from agony at 120 miles to pulling 250 miles with no problem. Just did a 298 mile run (see write up in the dualsport section if you are bored but love pics) and frankly the last 30 miles are where it started to get sore.

$18 whips the heck out of multi-hundred dollar items and after a year, a lot of miles, and numerous mud, muck, watercrossings, thorn hopping and tree branches it still looks new and spotless. I like that it protects the stock seat, goes on in about 10 minutes (including taking seat off, aligning the straps, trimming the straps, and putting it back on), and if something ever did happen another $18 and I'm good to go.

Even if I went with the Seat concepts (which I like the idea of) I'd probably keep this on top. It just plain works.

IMG_1762_resize.jpg

Ill swing by walmart and check this out!

Try a Corbin, or some other similar seat. My Corbin allows me to ride for hours without getting a sore ass, vs. 1/2-1 hour on the stocker before my butt got REAL sore.

IMG_1940_resize.jpg

IMG_1762_resize.jpg

That looks great. I'm picking one up today.