hq mx facility

hey guys I just found out about headquarters mx facility and was wondering how it compares to evensville mx and Irish valley mx. Also We have known about blue dimond mx how is that? it is closest to us but it is expensive

Get the membership at blue diamond and it cost 25 to ride there. Pretty cheap if you go alot

ya but it would be for me my dad and my brother so the first day is 249 plus gas food drinks and anything else we need(broken parts) so thats really our big thing with bdmx. if the membership included the first day of riding we would be all over that

Been to HQ and I don't really like it. The track is pretty boring and not the best dirt or layout for mx bikes. It doesnt even come close to blue diamond when comparing track prep and dirt. Evansville is okay not the greatest dirt and track layout but still fun. Check out mx573 and hurricane hills.

the BD membership pays itself back after 3 visits, if you are close that's your best bet. and its a pro quality track.

were a little under an hour from bdmxand over 1.5 hours to evansville and hqmx and over2 to irish valley. i like irish valley the best but thats because i basiclly grew up there.

mx573 is more than2.5 hours we went there and i was hit 3 times none of them were my fault i took my line and some guy comes up next to me and well hits me so that is out

were a little under an hour from bdmxand over 1.5 hours to evansville and hqmx and over2 to irish valley. i like irish valley the best but thats because i basiclly grew up there.

mx573 is more than2.5 hours we went there and i was hit 3 times none of them were my fault i took my line and some guy comes up next to me and well hits me so that is out

Hurricane Hills is also a nice track like KJK_JR said, its 1/2 hr closer then MX573. They do hold OP's throughout the year. Go check out HQ for yourself, everyone's different, i personally don't care for it either. Been there twice, its just not my style.

2 hours even so i might try that

2 hours even so i might try that
HH is one of my favorites, i'm about 1hr and 15 min.