Sign in to follow this  

need a quick answer for oem parts

hey all,

looking to buy an oem exhaust pipe.. cheapest iv found is 265$ at a website called partspitstop.com anyone ever used them? the site seems kind of bland and sketchy.. other then that powersportswarehouse (whom iv used before) has the part for about 20$ more.. i would like to save the 20 bucks however i dont wanna put my bank card info out to a sketchy site?

anyone got experience with partspitstop.com im tryna order the exhaust right now and could use a quick answer. thanks in advance

you can try ebay. alot cheaper

do i need to have an account? and how safe is ebay.. iv never used it?

Its safe. Just go to the website and sign up with paypal

My online banking has a free service where you can get a one time use credit card number. You set the amount that cannot be exceeded. The service is free and you can do it online. Its perfect for stuff like that or Girls Gone wild videos.

Wow that's neat also. Definitely much safer. Ill have to check into that

Why the desire for an OEM pipe, why not a Hardparts or FMF Fatty, etc.? I've found those for $180-190 on the internet and they're not paper thin like the Stock one.

That was my thoughts too, but just assumed he had a very good reason. Even if I don't know what that would be. :thumbsup:

hey all,

looking to buy an oem exhaust pipe.. cheapest iv found is 265$ at a website called partspitstop.com anyone ever used them? the site seems kind of bland and sketchy.. other then that powersportswarehouse (whom iv used before) has the part for about 20$ more.. i would like to save the 20 bucks however i dont wanna put my bank card info out to a sketchy site?

anyone got experience with partspitstop.com im tryna order the exhaust right now and could use a quick answer. thanks in advance

I've used partspitstop.com on a number of occasions for oem parts. No problems. Another good source is ktmworld.com.

If you bought your bike from a local KTM dealer, it doesn't hurt to ask for a discount on parts. They realize a happy customer is a return customer.