Reed on Factory Honda

Motocross

He's still going to run PC parts. He had to run the Yosh today because the PC pipe isn't finished being built. That's what Matthes' twitter says anyway...

What a practice though! That's A LOT of big names at the same track practicing. Makes me wish I took the day off and drove out there to watch...

He's still going to run PC parts. He had to run the Yosh today because the PC pipe isn't finished being built. That's what Matthes' twitter says anyway...

What a practice though! That's A LOT of big names at the same track practicing. Makes me wish I took the day off and drove out there to watch...

O that makes more sense, it doesn't seem like he would off and abandon all of his team after half a season.

And yeah, it seems packed, the RacerX video has the full Tickle vs. Izzi moment. Izzi is such a prick, really wish we would pull a JLaw and just leave racing alone, he just tries to cause trouble wherever he goes.

http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/05/11/racer-x-films-milestone-practice

Yeah does anyone know what the deal was with that Izzi/Tickle incident?

Yeah does anyone know what the deal was with that Izzi/Tickle incident?

In the RacerX vid it looks like (to me) that Izzi actually tried to get out of Tickle's way by pulling off to the side, but inadvertently pushed Tickle off with him... and so the brake-check fest begins.

The question to me is, did anything happen before that moment?

looks like they are just messing around to me.

looks like they are just messing around to me.

Who knows? Looks like to me also they were clowning around.

Wow....that pratice looks like a national event.............nice.......

Anyone notice the forks that the Stewart boys are running?

Anyone notice the forks that the Stewart boys are running?
no lol, what are they? i saw james forks were gold. but i dunno what that means lol
Wow....that pratice looks like a national event.............nice.......

About the only benefit of living in the SoCal 909 is getting to see pros prep for outdoors at our local tracks.

no lol, what are they? i saw james forks were gold. but i dunno what that means lol

I'm one of those people who look for things that are 'different'... I know he didn't run those in the SX season, so I'm just wondering if they are testing for something new. Almost looked like a version of a Pro Circuit fork, but its hard to tell.

Just me being nit-picky.... that's how I am. :thumbsup:

About the only benefit of living in the SoCal 909 is getting to see pros prep for outdoors at our local tracks.

don't forget some of the best weather in the nation, minus the smog.

don't forget some of the best weather in the nation, minus the smog.

Yes. Not to derail the thread but the weather and the close proximity to mountains, deserts, and tracks in the 909 makes living here tolerable but we are out of here this fall. The inland empire is the last place I want to be when the shit hits the fan in the near future.

Stewart was running full factory Showa forks, or so i've been told.

Showas on a yamaha ? i am sure factory yamaha likes that .

i think he is testing mitches settings because mitch has had a full season of outdoors with the vali bikes and stewie wants whats best and prolly a good starting point to go from with there settings

The inland empire is the last place I want to be when the shit hits the fan in the near future.
What does that mean? Something about a pending earthquake?
Yes. Not to derail the thread but the weather and the close proximity to mountains, deserts, and tracks in the 909 makes living here tolerable but we are out of here this fall. The inland empire is the last place I want to be when the shit hits the fan in the near future.

I would invite you to wonderful Colorado but we already took in so many California refuges over the years I fear we are all full. Try NC, I here its nice there

I would invite you to wonderful Colorado but we already took in so many California refuges over the years I fear we are all full. Try NC, I here its nice there

Bahahaha, I was thinking the same thing! Colorado is where it's at, but if you're gunna come here, please send someone who is currently here back to Cali.