No radiator covers?

I got a 2003 Cr 125 and crashed it awhile back. I think i bent the rads because on the one side it looks like it could be squished in a little so the plastic cover is sticking out farther than it should. The cover is hitting the back of the front fender and is rather annoying so i took the cover off. Is this going to hurt anything without a cover on it? I dont think the other side even had a cover when i got the bike. Should they have one on each side?

I got a 2003 Cr 125 and crashed it awhile back. I think i bent the rads because on the one side it looks like it could be squished in a little so the plastic cover is sticking out farther than it should. The cover is hitting the back of the front fender and is rather annoying so i took the cover off. Is this going to hurt anything without a cover on it? I dont think the other side even had a cover when i got the bike. Should they have one on each side?

They are just there to protect from rocks and stuff, so the radiators dont get hit by roost and break, dent, bend, and you know..

So its fine? Because even if i bought new ones they probably wouldnt fit cause its bent a little

I am looking to buy a used leftside louver...what side did you remove? if its the left side would you sell it?

thanks

Well even the plastic is bent a little

I would still be interested in buying it if is a left side louver.....or buying one from anyone that has a left side they are not using. Bent is ok..A heat gun can usually bing them back.

Its on the right side