Stolen Bike! Last seen at Trick Stix

2008 Yamaha WR250

It has 13S on the number plates and a sticker on the right side that says "I've fallen and I can't reach my beer"

I took this bike to Stitch for springs and a re-valve. Now it seems they have gone out of business and taken my bike with them.

Does anybody know or have a contact for Stitch or someone who worked at Trick Stix? Their phone has been busy for the last week, the shop is locked up and the few items that used to be on display in the front area are gone.

Stitch did another bike for me and did great work. What happened? If there was some kind of emergency, I could understand, but it has been over a week with no contact. I'd like to get this resolved without getting the police involved. The bike is stolen unless I can get in touch with someone from Trick Stix to explain different.

I'd really appreciate any help with this. Please PM with any info.

Thanks,

Thomas

2008 Yamaha WR250

It has 13S on the number plates and a sticker on the right side that says "I've fallen and I can't reach my beer"

I took this bike to Stitch for springs and a re-valve. Now it seems they have gone out of business and taken my bike with them.

Does anybody know or have a contact for Stitch or someone who worked at Trick Stix? Their phone has been busy for the last week, the shop is locked up and the few items that used to be on display in the front area are gone.

Stitch did another bike for me and did great work. What happened? If there was some kind of emergency, I could understand, but it has been over a week with no contact. I'd like to get this resolved without getting the police involved. The bike is stolen unless I can get in touch with someone from Trick Stix to explain different.

I'd really appreciate any help with this. Please PM with any info.

Thanks,

Thomas

I would be at the Police station yesterday!! Good luck!

Go to the popo-police before Stitch disappears from the area completely (if he hasn't already).

If he's just taken your bike home for safe keeping, he should have contacted you.

Get the Police involved now. If he's on the level, and just making sure your bike is safe while he's sorting out whatever issues he has, then no harm, no foul. Find out where your bike is NOW, go get it, or kiss it goodbye.... Better safe than gone.....

Stitch has closed his shop and moved back east. Apparently one of his employees was supposed to contact me about returning the bike and didn't.

I got the bike back, Stitch finished it before he left. Other than the communication issue, Stitch has done good work on my bikes and I don't have anything negative to say.

It is too bad his shop is gone. He transformed my old bike, and the two people that rode it immediately wanted him to do their suspensions.

Thanks again to the people that helped get this straightened out.

Thomas

• 2 weeks later...

The cops don't do crap around here. You need to take matters into your own hands, trust me on this one dude.

Bring your title and go and take your bike back. So what if he calls the cops, at least you can get your bike back. After that then bash his name everywhere so he can't do business again anywhere in this community.

I had to do the same thing with my bike that was stolen. Found it on craigslist and told the cops. They said that they couldn't do anything about it. So I took it into my own hands and actually stole it back. Then I called the cops and let them know what I did. They still never raided his house for stolen property!

If you do decide to do that, be careful of course and have a plan.

Good luck with that, since I was thinking about sending my bike to him actually.

The cops don't do crap around here. You need to take matters into your own hands, trust me on this one dude.

Bring your title and go and take your bike back. So what if he calls the cops, at least you can get your bike back. After that then bash his name everywhere so he can't do business again anywhere in this community.

I had to do the same thing with my bike that was stolen. Found it on craigslist and told the cops. They said that they couldn't do anything about it. So I took it into my own hands and actually stole it back. Then I called the cops and let them know what I did. They still never raided his house for stolen property!

If you do decide to do that, be careful of course and have a plan.

Good luck with that, since I was thinking about sending my bike to him actually.

He got it back. Your a day late and a dollar short. Read all of the posts first.

ooops! shouldn't post first thing in the morning. Oh well....

lol, i like your attitude and you are comlpetely right! i dont even want to get into what i have gone through in the last year with that pile of shit department they call the mesa police.

lol, i like your attitude and you are comlpetely right! i dont even want to get into what i have gone through in the last year with that pile of shit department they call the mesa police.

I don't understand why they couldn't help you. If you have proof of ownership and a receipt showing that they have the bike, why couldn't you file a report. I'm in L.E. and I will be the first to tell you that if you want something done right, do it yourself. I would file the report and go hunt them down. They should have atleast taken the vin# and entered it NCIC.