Sign in to follow this  

Fender eliminator/flushmount lighting for KLX250sf?

Just about a left over 09 KLX250sf as my first street bike. I love the look of the bike except for the huge rear fender. Please, please tell me someone makes something for these bikes? I tried google, ebay, etc and I haven't found anything. I've been looking around on youtube and a lot of the guys over in asia (guess they call them d-tracker over there) have posted videos of their bikes and they have a much cleaner looking rear fender and light setup. Does anyone know where to get it?

Just about a left over 09 KLX250sf as my first street bike. I love the look of the bike except for the huge rear fender. Please, please tell me someone makes something for these bikes? I tried google, ebay, etc and I haven't found anything. I've been looking around on youtube and a lot of the guys over in asia (guess they call them d-tracker over there) have posted videos of their bikes and they have a much cleaner looking rear fender and light setup. Does anyone know where to get it?

Got the DRC tail light from below for KLX250S, should work on SF as well:

http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop/2/24/index.shtml

turn signal lights not included. I got some cheap lights from China.

• Like 1

Got any pictures of it on your bike?

Only got this one on hand showing the side view.

IMG_20110507_155548.jpg

Don't stop there, get flush mount turn signals and signals in hand guards. Sickassracing.com for some good items.

I choped off all the black plastic off and fabed a new tail light with a LED light see pic in my garage